cast members (britain)~day out

im back!!! im so sorry for taking this long to update. I had a lot going on with school and family problems and such. I hope that I'll have more time to update.<3

also I just finished watching XO kitty on Netflix and oh my gosh its so good!! I have a ship but i'm not going to say because, spoilers! if you have seen it, comment who you ship. 

ok back to the new chapter, this is set in 2017 with the young cast. and britain and y/n because why not? thank you i_love_hellokitty07 for requesting, sorry it took this long to actually post it.

Today y/n and her best friends were going to hang out at the beach. Y/n loved days like these, where she could just be around her favorite people and not have to worry about the stress that comes with starring in a movie. Although she loves being able to have the opportunity of being in a James Cameron movie, Avatar: the way of water, sometimes it's a bit of a handful trying to balance her school work and acting, there's a lot being an actor entails. The things that make it worth the while are her best friends, and she has her job to thank for them. 

Jamie is going to be there soon to pick her up, as he is the only one who's able to actually drive. As soon as she's finished applying her lip gloss, she hears a honk outside followed by a ding of her phone, signifying that Jamie is probably outside waiting. 

As she walks outside, she is amazed to find a party bus. once she seated in the bus, she takes the time to count who's there, everyone except trinity. "where's trin?I thought she was coming" y/n asks to anyone. "her mom didn't let her go" Bailey informs. "oh, Jamie?" y/n asks. "yeah? " 

"I'm not complaining but how come no body told me we were using a party bus? I thought you were driving." she asks. "oh yeah, I was planning on driving but sam found out we were hanging out and he provided us with this lovely party bus." Jaime answered. "cool. what does this button do?" she asks, mostly to herself. before anyone can stop her, she presses the pretty button and the disco ball, which she didn't even notice before, lights up and colorful LEDs turn on. 

"woah, awesome!" Duane says. "oh this is so cool!" says Filip. "i'm going to turn on music!" Bailey says. "Cmon Britain, lets dance!" y/n says. "no no I can't dance" Britain says trying to weasel his way out of this, but lets be for real, there is no way out.

"oh cmon pretty please? I'll teach you." she begs. Lets get one thing straight, y/n and Britain have the biggest crush on each other, everyone knows it except for them. They're so obvious and oblivious it hurts. Britain being the biggest simp ever, gives in. "ok fine." he says, trying to seem mad. Anyone could see the smile fighting its way too his face. 

At this point everyone is just dancing and having the time of their lives, waiting until they arrived at the beach. "no Britain. you have to do this." y/n says, laughing at his horrible dance moves. "what, I thought I was doing pretty good." the boy said sarcastically, also laughing. "here give me your hand" y/n says, taking his hand. Britain sweared that his heart was beating a million miles per hour, and as for y/n, she was just hoping no one noticed how nervous she was. 

"put your hand here and do this" she says trailing off, just now noticing how close the two were. She could feel his breath exhaling from his nose onto her face. It felt as if time had stopped. Subconsciously, they were both leaning in, slowly inching closer. Just as the pairs lips were about to meet, the driver yelled at all the dancing teens to sit down as they were approaching the beach.