jack champion~one bed

requested by @jesseblueberryx

first of all, thank you so much to everyone who's been requesting, I don't think I'd be able to keep this book going if it weren't for you all so again, thank you<3 and also thanks to anyone who actually reads these, it means a lot you have no idea so thank you.<3

secondly, I wanted to say that I am taking requests where you can ask for an x oc (I've done this with the paparazzi filip geljo chapter, if you wanna look at that) or x reader (example: y/n).

lastly, this one was requested as x reader, I hope you like what I ended up writing, enjoy!!

also im gonna start adding warnings so yeah

warnings: fluff and I think thats all

"wait what do you mean?!" y/n said, utterly shocked. 

see the reason for that is simple, she and jack had to share a hotel room, but thats not why she was so shocked. It was because she had to share a hotel room with jack, that had only one bed.

"I mean" Jim started "Bailey and trinity are sharing a room and so are Jamie and Britain, and filip and Duane, so that means you and jack are sharing" he explained to her. "yeah I get that part, but why do we only get one bed?"she asked as nicely as possible. "I don't know, ask the person who organized the list" he told her "well who would that be?" she asked.

"I don't know, anyway its not a big deal, I mean aren't you two, like besties?"now it was his turn to ask. "yeah but its not like we've slept in the same bed before" she explained, and before Jim could respond to that, she said "you know what? it doesn't matter. I'll just go tell jack."and walked off.

~~~

"oh...ok that's fine"said jack after y/n told him the news. "yeah lets just go and put all our stuff in the room ya know? I'm kinda tired"y/n told jack. "yeah I'm tired too" jack said as the two made it to the elevator. y/n also saw Bailey wiggle her brows at her to which she gave a look that said 'would you stop that'.

once the couple arrived at their shared room and settled in to bed. 

"hey jack?" y/n said lying on her back. "yeah?"he responded. "ya wanna know something?" she asked. "depends what it is" he said but y/n just started talking anyway. "when I first met you, I thought you were a stuck up, selfish, boy. I thought that since you were in a marvel movie you would treat the rest of us like you were better." she admitted. {a/n:just go with it 😏}

"really?" jack said, shocked. "yup, but I think I was just jealous about the fact" she said with a chuckle. 

after a few moments of silence, jack said "what do you think of me now?" and y/n responded "I think that you are this amazing, talented, and charming person. you are the person I go to when I need a shoulder to cry on and I know that no matter what, you will always be there for me."

jack smiled warmly at this until y/n spoke again "I also think I like you a lot"

at this jack smiled at y/n like she was the only star in the sky and to jack, it really felt like it. "jack will you say something please?" she said and thats when jack realized he'd been quite too long, so he said "y/n I like you too"

"really?"she asked. "really" he confirmed. 

as the two of them stared into the others eyes, they both started getting tired and so as they slept, they held onto each other tightly, never wanting to let go.

okokok im satisfied with this chapter, I hope you are too?? 

feedback is always welcome and so is requests so be sure to do that!!

and as always, goodbye my lovelies❤️