Britain Dalton~Me and You

Me before you

The alarm clock rings, it read 6:00 a.m. A sign that it's time to wake up. My feet drag against the floor boards of my home as I make my way to the bathroom to complete my morning routine.

It consists of the same old order i've had for a couple years. Use the toilet, shower, brush my teeth, Put on my skincare, and use lotion. Nothing new.

Next I change, put on deodorant and perfume, eat breakfast then go to school, the bus picks me up. Once at school, I go to my locker, and then I go to my classes. Nothing new.

I stare at the clock, which seemed to be ticking at snail pace, waiting for the bell to ring. One after the other. Each time, one closer to the end of the day. Endless thoughts swirl around in my brain. One in particular. Britain Dalton, a boy in almost all of my classes. He was a well known person at school, and I was a person who kept to herself. Nothing new.

I knew of him and he didn't know of me, or so I thought. One day, i'd say. Not knowing that day would be very very soon.

Me during you

Britain's name was all that was on my mind now. It has been ever since we started dating. He was so lovely. One of the kindest people i've met.

What a gentleman he was.

I loved how he'd hold the car door open for me every morning when he'd pick me up. I loved how he'd hold my hand while still keeping his eyes on the road. I loved how he'd walk me to my locker then to my class even though his was all the way across campus. I loved how he'd take me home and stay over when he knew his parents didn't allow him to be over. I loved when he'd hold me until I fell asleep. And then the cycle would repeat, but I never got tired of it, I loved him.

What a gentleman he was.

Me in the ending of you

Crying had become an everyday thing. Britain was still nice, but to me? Not so much. He'd stopped doing everything he used to do. He'd become distant. I want to talk to him, but i've already tried that. He'd started hanging around with this girl...

He said she was only a friend. I wish that were true..

Me after you

A year later and I still think about him. I left him after i'd caught him with her together. It happened at a party I told him I wasn't going to. I wanted to surprise him...

All the things I said still run around my head. I meant everything. I still wish he was here to hold me sometimes. I still want to feel his love and his touch.

I should've known. Things never workout for me. Now everything is.. different.

HEYYYYY IM BACKKK!! sorry it took so long for me to update but school has been so much and with all the drama that's been going on😭 I wrote this while waiting for the shower to heat up so that's prob why it's sucks😞🙏🏽 idk what to write so PLEASEEEE leave requests
OKAY LUV YOU ALL BYEEEE💋🫶🏽