Chapter 2- Spag (2)

//

I woke up, with a enormous pain in my head. I tried reaching for the back of my head until I realized I was tied. "what the hell.." I felt blood dripping down my head as I looked up and saw Sarah tied aswell, but to the metal pole across the room. It looks like she got beat up, badly.

"Sarah?" I called out "y-yes" "hey you remember me? It's me Detective Grey, y/n." "yes I do."
"what the hell happened?" she was about to speak until a man walked into the room. "we'll look whos awake" I adjusted my eyes to the lighting before seeing a 6 foot tall man who is unfimilliar walk infront of me. "who are you and what the hell do you want?" I asked firmly. "I should I ask the same thing. What the hell were you doing in her house."

"Im a cop, I was investigating a crime scene." I said him walking towards me "since when did lady cops get so hot." he says brushing my bloody hair out of my face. I kick him in the groin gesturing for him to get away "Dont fucking touch me." He got mad at my actions and grabbed my neck harshly slamming my head against the wall making the room swirl, acknoledging the fact I did just get whcked in the head with God knows what.

"you know, If I were you. I'd watch what I do and say, Id hate to see something bad happen. " He threatens "kiss my ass." I said provoking him. He then throws a punchn at my stomach then to my Jaw, Causing me to cough out blood. "I never wanted you, All I wanted was this pretty girl. But now since I have you. I dont need her." He says standing up and cocking his gun before shooting her in the head.

My eyes widen in shock and I let out a gasp as some of her blood splatter against me. "Stay here, Ill be back for you." He says to me shutting the door. I stay still in shock for a bit until I snap back into reality and remember my phone in my pocket. I tried to reach for it until I didnt feel it there. I looked around until I spotted it a few feet away from me. I tried using my foot to grab it but it was no use.

//

*Jay's Pov

"Jay what the hell happened!" said Voight "Sarge I-....I don't know. I lost eyes of her for a minute when she went upstairs, and when I went too look for her, She was nowhere to be found. All I saw was her gun and badge on the floor with a blood trail leading out the shattered window. I...I dont know how I didn't hear any struggle, especially from y/n."

"Okay, I want pods and any camera atleast a block from the neighborhood. If they came out of the window they would've been spotted. This is my daugther missing, and she's one of us. Nothing else matters. Get patrol canvas the area for any evidence of where she might have gone. Go!" He ordered, everyone followed as Jay was pacing around the room out of his mind.

//

Y/n's pov*

I finally got a hold of the phone and started dialing the first number I saw.

Jay's Pov*

"You guys!" Kim yelled out of the Breakroom with a phone in her hand "Hello? y/n?" Kim said Jay jolted up immediatlly rushing to kim as everyone circled around her. She put the phone on speaker "y/n! are you okay?! where are you!" Jay said

"Im fine..I dont know, I-Im in some abandoned warehouse. All I see is a window but it's got bars on it. But i can see that its somewhere near a highway, I hear lots of traffic and-" She said before the line died. shit.

Y/n's pov*

"shit." The phone died and as soon as it did the door opened. The man stopped in his tracks seeing the phone in her hand and he dropped the glass of water and kicked the phone away before grabbing her by the hair. "You trying to call someone? Huh?" He said grabbing her hair harshly. "they're coming for you." I said laughing struggling to speak. "We'll see about that." He said "your a cop right?" He said opening his camera and recording a video. "It makes this way easier to figure out who to send this too." He said before placing his camera down towards me. I look at him in confusion before he walks over towards me. "It also makes my revenge much greater. So you see, My daughter was raped. She commited suicide last year, because of it. I knew exactly who did it, I had solid evidence. I gave it to the police, and you know what they did? nothing. Absolutely nothing. I watched as my daugther suffer before taking her life. Now it's my turn, I may have got revenge of killing the people who did it. But no one had to suffer like my sweet girl did. But now, with you. They can." He said before taking his knife and stabbing me twice in the abdomen. I scream in pain.