Chapter 2 - where things start to get messy.

-flashback-

**"shit." The phone died and as soon as it did the door opened. The man stopped in his tracks seeing the phone in her hand and he dropped the glass of water and kicked the phone away before grabbing her by the hair. "You trying to call someone? Huh?" He said grabbing her hair harshly. "they're coming for you." I said laughing struggling to speak. "We'll see about that." He said "your a cop right?" He said opening his camera and recording a video. "It makes this way easier to figure out who to send this too." He said before placing his camera down towards me. I look at him in confusion before he walks over towards me. "It also makes my revenge much greater. So you see, My daughter was raped. She commited suicide last year, because of it. I knew exactly who did it, I had solid evidence. I gave it to the police, and you know what they did? nothing. Absolutely nothing. I watched as my daugther suffer before taking her life. Now it's my turn, I may have got revenge of killing the people who did it. But no one had to suffer like my sweet girl did. But now, with you. They can." He said before taking his knife and stabbing me twice in the abdomen. I scream in pain.**

I gasp and jolt up from my bed, i turned to the clock to see it was 5:12am. i looked to see if jay woke up from my sudden movement, but he was fast asleep. i heard a faint beeping and vibrating on the night stand beside him. I looked to see more than 20 messages and 5 calls from Abby.

i frowned. but realized i wouldn't be able to fall asleep anymore. i got up the bed quietly and went to the bathroom to splash my face. after that i went to my drawer and quietly took out my boxing equipment, which i used for muay thai to help blow off some steam after bad cases. i changed into my workout clothes.

and i put a plain grey sweatshirt on top

and i put a plain grey sweatshirt on top. grabbed my gym bag and quietly left. leaving my gun and badge behind, little did i know, it would've came in handy.

—20 minutes later ( 5:47am)

the boxing gym opened at 5:30 so i drove there.
once i arrived, no cars were there except one. looked pretty banged up. ignoring it i went inside, checked in and got to work.

the frustration of the ptsd coming back, i attack the bag with a few punches and kicks. and then the thought of jay being with another women, i gave it even more power.

"woah woah easy there, wahtd the bag do?" i heard an unfamiliar voice approach with a light chuckle.

"sorry, just blowing off some steam."

"boyfriend drama?"
he asked

"partly."
i said going back to my punches

"here, how about we spare?"

"really there's no need, i'm fine."

"didn't say it for anything to do with you, just for fun." he smirked