introduction

Hello everyone,

Before you all get into the book I'd like to give yall a heads-up on the story.

- First off, english is NOT my first language, so my apologies when I make typos or when some sentences sound off.

- This book is based on Rob Zombie's 2007 Halloween, but keep in mind this is not the same exact Rob Zombie timeline, there will be some scenes from other movies such as Halloween kills. The characters won't be exactly the same as in the Rob Zombie films, for instance, I preferred to use the original Laurie in this book rather than the Rob Zombie Laurie.

- The chapters may have big time skips in the beginning, I have put the dates on some of the chapters so none of you get confused on the date.

- This book was originally going to be an Oc x Michael Myers, I had a whole story planned but I just couldn't find a name for the oc and idk why but making a book about an oc x Michael Myers made me cringe a little, so I made it a Y/N story instead. That's why Y/N has a lot of backstory in this book. The first few chapters are only about Y/N and her past, so you can get to know the character and what she has gone through.

- This book will include some triggering themes such as abuse, alcohol, murder and lots of death (I mean duh it's a Michael Myers book), sexual assault and adult themes (maybe smut/lemon?) And this Y/N has alot of parental issues, mostly with her father so that might be a little triggering too. And because this story is mostly based on the Rob Zombie movie, Y/N will go through certain situations that happened in the movie. Later in the far future, she'll have a job as a dancer in the red rabbit (I may or may not change that), but no worries though this is still a Michael X reader book so she won't get into relationships with any man other than Michael himself.

- I wanted to make Michael as canon as possible, making him a sort of mix of the Rob Zombie, 2018 and 1978 Michael. The only thing I did change was the fact that he actually feels things for people (in this case, Y/N) I honestly didn't think Michael would just fall in love with someone out of nowhere, what I mostly have read in other stories so I tried to give Michael and Y/N as much backstory as I could, yet I wanted to make their friendship a bit confusing. But besides that, Michael is often seen as someone who doesn't have any emotions and as someone who'd be extremely cold to everyone, including his S/O, but I wanted to make it seem like Michael still had some more humanity left, because just like as you could see in the movie, in this case the Rob Zombie movie, we saw how Michael was when he was a child and that he did feel and have emotions towards people, years later after escaping Smiths Grove we see how he captures his sister Laurie but he didn't plan on hurting her until she stabbed him, meaning that he did indeed have some humanity left.

-But for Michael and Y/N's relationship... They weren't just classmates but they also weren't best friends who'd play and stay with each other 24/7 when they were younger. I made it clear that Y/N had a huge crush on him but was too shy to talk to him, even if she did always stare at him whenever he wasn't looking, hoping he'd be the one to start a conversation, but we all know that Michael (In the 2007 movie) wasn't much of a social kid and was seen to be the weird freak by the other children.
Michael didn't feel much about Y/N yet, he knew she had an eye on him but he wasn't sure why, it did make Michael think a lot about the mysterious girl until one day she suddenly stood up for him against his bullies, from that day they became friends and started to try to talk to each other, Michael felt like she was a slight comfort to him, even if they both never talked that much. He was just happy that at least one person treated him like a normal human being. They had finally started to talk more, hoping to become better or even best friends but before both of them could, Michael was taken away due to the murders he had committed
Years later Michael and Y/N meet again.

- The book is not done yet, I already have some finished chapters but I wanted to finish the whole book and try to make every chapter as good as possible before publishing it. Mainly also because I want to make sure the book has a good plot and doesn't confuse people with the time skips, things that happen etc. I try to publish a chapter every Monday but keep in mind, it may be published a little later sometimes.

Thank you for reading this!