Chapter 32 ~ᶜʰᵃᵒˢ~

GO BACK TO CHAPTER 23 "PROMISES" TO SEE HOW CUTE AND HOW MEANINGFUL THIS COVER IS ^^^^

*back to present time*

Y/n's pov

Just like every little girl I thought that I was destined to find love. The movies told us so.

I thought I would be one of they Disney princesses. I thought that there would be a person for me out there. But I didn't want to wait 18 years in a tower for that person.

So every single guy that even looked at me, I tried to force into my puzzle. I wanted them to be my missing jigsaw piece even if I knew they weren't. So I destroyed myself more and more to make them fit, but they never did. With Kageyama, a part of me knew he wasn't my jigsaw piece but I wanted him to be in my puzzle more than I have ever wanted anyone before. I was disillusioned with the fact that he may be my puzzle piece other than the truth, which was that he was not.

The only person that I didn't have to rearrange my jigsaw for was Tsukishima Kei. He fit into my puzzle without me even realising

I woke up today and stared at my roof for who knows how long. I tried to work out everything that happened last night in the gym, why? Why did they do this? Why did I say it was ok? Do I really believe it's ok?

I was surprised that I still haven't properly cried, after the past few days I've had I'm surprised I'm still standing. The worst part is, I've never felt so alone and it's weird because I've been through so much worse but this loneliness was more crippling than any other loneliness I've experienced. Maybe it was because it was mixed in with betrayal.

My mom was working and Emiko was at her grandparents so the house had a deafening silence, I couldn't be in it because I didn't know what I would do to myself. I got dressed in something comfy because I had no effort or reason to dress nicely. I left my house and put my music in as I walked and walked. I didn't really have a destination.

After a few hours, I found myself at Tsukishima's house. I stared at his house in conflict but I couldn't convince myself to knock on his door. I had no plan on what to say. So I went back to the park that I have visited many times. I sat on the same swings that I sat on that night when I was with Kageyama.

If I'm being honest it just made me want to throw up. I was such a fool, how could I let myself get like that? How could I not see everything for how it was? How was I so blind?

I could blame Kageyama or Cho for how everything was but the true person I blamed, was myself. I was just too easy and Kageyama knew that.

Just as it felt like I was about to cry, it started to rain. Usually, I would be sad or uncomfortable about that but instead, I looked up at the sky and smiled. I didn't feel so lonely anymore. I didn't have to cry anymore. The clouds were crying for me. I closed my eyes as I thought about my life being different. Maybe if I had met Tsukishima first it wouldn't be this way