Chapter 34 ~𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖~

☆☆☆

Friday 26th of May 20xx

Takeda and Ukai looked at me concerned as I sat on the bench with my pale face. They had to focus on the match, so they quickly took their concerned gazes away from me. The match went by in a blur, I avoided Tsukishima when they had their breaks in between sets or when he was rotated out, he seemed to not want to speak to me as well. We ended up losing the match but the team seemed quite positive about it. They had learnt a lot.

I couldn't wait to leave the gym as it felt like my thoughts were suffocating me. As the teams were cleaning up, I sneaked out. I knew no one would notice as there were so many people. I was walking about outside until suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me against a wall.

I felt a shiver run down my spine and my heart beat faster at the touch of his fingers. I knew who it was immediately as my body only reacts in this way for him, it was Tsukishima.

Although his touch made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, I looked up at him with cold eyes. I stood my ground with my anger, no matter how sad my heart felt about my cold gaze, I was annoyed. I yanked my arm out of his grip and he backed away from me sensing my anger

"Ok, not to be rude here but it actually doesn't have anything to do with you and you have no right to act moody or angry at me because I haven't done anything," I said before he could utter a word, Tsukishima's face grew angry

"Well, when were you going to tell me that you kissed him?" He asked as he crossed his arms. My eyes widened at what he said

How does he know this?
Has he been watching me or something?

"That was a long time ago! And for the record I did not kiss him, he kissed me, but why do you care? It's not your business!" I said angrily as I leaned closer to him

"Y/n, you're my best friend!" He said as all the anger left him and he looked at me more pleadingly "I care about what you do and I worry about you all the time. To be quite honest, you need someone to worry about you! I might be the only person that does worry about you" he said as he got a little angry again but then calmed himself down and became sad as he continued "You say I know you the most but sometimes... sometimes it feels like I don't know you at all. Not only this whole Oikawa situation but you're past, why you go to therapy, your dad, why you get so weird around food, you haven't told me anything about yourself." I cowered away from him. I knew he was right but anger was blinding me, I felt personally attacked. The way he brought up certain things made me scared, it made my blood run cold.

How does he know I go to therapy?
How does he know about any of it?

"How dare you," I said as I looked to the ground, tears brimming my eyes. The instinct to run consumed me, but I had nowhere to go, Tsukishima trapped me against the wall. I had to make him let me go. "You have no right to speak about any of this! It's not any of your goddamn business! I may be your "best friend" but that does not mean you get to stick your nose where it does not belong. And stop stalking me you- you... weirdo," I said and his body went still at my words, I looked him in the eyes as my vision went blurry, through all my tears I could still see that my words cut him deep. Before I could apologise my body does what it always does and I left.