Chapter 36 ~ₘᵢₛcₒₘₘᵤₙᵢcₐₜᵢₒₙ~

☆☆☆

Tsukishima's POV:

Over the last few weeks I've been doing everything in my power to stop thinking about Y/n and the... kiss, I've tried music, sleeping, studying, homework even playing volleyball to get my mind of it, but it doesn't work. I just keep analysing and thinking about everything because all of it confuses me. Nothing makes sense, my feelings, my thoughts, what I'm meant to do. It all confuses me, and that pisses me off.

I never really struggle with my thoughts and actions because I always just think and do the most logical thing but I... don't know what to do that is most logical and it's annoying me that I don't know and that my thoughts are all messy.

My feelings are the worst part of this all. I never really feel such complicated and ambitious emotions so I never really have to struggle with them. But after I kissed Y/n all these indescribable emotions that I can't place or figure out have come to the top and I'm scared because I've felt them sneak up on me for a long time but I ignored them and pushed them deep down and now... I feel like I can't. But I don't know what they mean, I thought I liked Yachi but... I'm no longer sure that's how I feel.

The worst thing is, Y/n is avoiding me, I figured it was because she was embarrassed but I thought by now she would talk to me about it or at least pretend it never happened and she hasn't. Usually, I would just force her to talk to me but for some reason, I don't think that's the right thing to do because she'll freak out, I need to wait for her to come to me. But at this point, she's taking it way to far, she hasn't talked to me in weeks. I'm not sure what I need to do for her to speak to me.

As I was walking to my room to go to bed after a long day of training I was stopped by Kuroo who wanted me to do a few blocks. Of course he did. I refused at first until he annoyed me so I agreed to do it.

I was playing with him and these two guys from Fukurodani, Bokuto and Akaashi. As we were playing Kuroo kept on giving me weird looks, like he knew something. I ignored Kuroo's creepiness but his friend Bokuto was also annoying, he was complaining about my blocks which for some reason REALLY made me angry but I tried to brush it off because I was not in the mood to argue.

When Kuroo pointed out that I don't put my "all" into blocks and that Hinata would take up all the glory for himself I told him the truth about the fact Hinata is a much better player than I am and had a lot more potential, luckily before he could say anything else a few of Kuroo's teammates came to play so I left angrily

As I left the gym I heard footsteps behind me, I tried to ignore them in hopes he would give up and go away but he didn't so I turned around annoyed and looked at Kuroo who had a smile

"What do you want now?" I asked him trying to not be angry

"Woah woah calm down big guy," he said with a laugh as he put his hands out like he was protecting himself. I rolled my eyes at him and he just grinned "I'm not here to talk more about your bad views on volleyball"