Chapter 33 ~𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪~

☆☆☆

Sunday 8th of May 20xx

Last night I cried in Kei's arms and for some reason, it didn't feel strange, I felt safe even. I was still embarrassed but he didn't make me feel like I needed to be embarrassed. I think I said something to him though, when I was sleepy. I'm not sure what I meant by it, but I'm not brave enough to dig deeper into it.

When we woke up today let's just say it was... eventful. Tsukishima's parents were home and they were not impressed to see a pink-haired girl in their son's bed while their son was also in the bed.

They brought me, Kei and Akiteru downstairs before shouting at Akiteru and Kei. I just stood there awkwardly. After a few minutes, their dad disappeared upstairs and she sort of calmed down, we finally had a chance to explain to her that we would never do anything... inappropriate and that we were just friends, but she didn't believe us and continued shouting at Akiteru for being irresponsible, he was trying to tell her that Kei is old enough to make his own decisions and that he would never do something dumb.

Eventually, Mrs Tsukishima told me to leave and Kei said he was leaving with me, I tried to stop him since that would get him in even more trouble but he was refusing to stay. His mom was red with anger at the fact Tsukishima was leaving with me. She was shouting all kinds of things at me and was calling me some... mean names, I tried to apologise to her but she was just shouting over me, Tsukishima pushed me out of the house, not wanting me to hear any more of it. He apologised to me and said we would sneak in later and get my stuff.

Even after what happened Tsukishima still wanted me to decide what we would do, he wanted to do something fun so that he could forget about what happened, so I decided to skip therapy, I knew my mom would kill me and not just for skipping therapy but also for my hair. I knew it wasn't good to skip therapy but... Tsukishima was what I needed, I needed him and I think he needed me. So, me and Kei went ice skating, he is TERRIBLE at it.

I'm still good from all the times Cho taught me. I think it was kind of twisted for me to go there but I knew if I didn't, ice skating would be ruined for me. But now, ice skating just makes me think of Kei and how ridiculous he looks on ice.

"Why didn't you tell me you were so bad at ice skating?" I asked him with a laugh as he held onto the bars on the side with all his strength

"Well, I didn't think we would go to some pro place. I didn't know you could ice skate," he said annoyed as he stared down at the ice madly

"Do you want a penguin?" I asked with a laugh as we looked at a little boy using a penguin to skate by us, Tsukishima looked at me angrily as his legs were wobbling

"No." I laughed at his mad face

"I'll teach you," I said as I grabbed his hands and he looked at me worried as I pulled him away from the wall