"𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞."- 𝚂𝚑𝚊 𝚐𝚣

Kiore SimmsBronx, NY📍

Kiore Simms
Bronx, NY📍

"Sha move you really about to get me tight." I said pushing sha away from me. He has been starting stupid ass arguments lately. I don't know if he doing this shit to make me mad or if there is something genuinely wrong with this nigga.

"Kiore word to my dead stop playing with me. Who the fuck is that nigga? This my last time asking you." he said getting closer to my face.

Recently this random on Instagram has been commenting on my posts and dming me like crazy. He saw it and questioned me about it and I told him the truth. I didn't know the nigga but Sha was pushing the agenda that I was cheating on him with this man I did not know.

"Sha I dead don't know who that is nor do I know why he keeps trying to talk to me. Get the fuck outta my face bro." I explained once again pushing him away from me ONCE AGAIN.

"You think I'm fucking stupid huh?" he said wrapping his hand around my neck tightly. I could barely breathe. "I know you know that nigga he ain't hitting you up for nothing. you're a fucking treesh bro."

At this point, I was bawling my eyes out mad as fuck and I swung at him, punching him dead in his shit. He stumbled back with his head down.

Shaheim Wright or Sha gz (idk this man's real name) Bronx, NY📍

Bronx, NY📍

I put my hand up to my mouth feeling it and looking just to feel blood gushing out my mouth.

The next thing I know Kiore was sending blows to my face and body she wasn't letting up either.

"How fucking dare you excuse me of some dumb shit like that?!" She yelled between punches with tears streaming down her face. "Then you call me a fucking treesh and choke me like im some random bitch? Fuck you, bro!" She said hitting me one last time.

Truth is I love Kiore to death. I don't know what came over me choking her like that. My insecurities got the best of me. I never even meant for it to go this far but I just couldn't shake the feeling that she could've been doing some slimy shit behind my back.

She walked away from me going into our closet. I didn't hear anything for a minute until she came back out with her suitcase throwing it on the bed and walking back into the closet.

I watched her as she went in and out of the closet with her things and filled up the suitcase. she went in one last time and stayed in there. It got quiet once again until she started bawling again.

I finally got up and walked into the closet finding her curled up on the floor with tears streaming down her face.

Seeing her hurt as this hurt me. especially knowing that we could've easily talked this out and it didn't have to come down to us fighting.

I took the spot next to her taking a second to collect my words, and taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Kiore. I should've handled this way better and come at you as a man and not a little ass boy. I'm so sorry for choking you and I regret it so much baby it's killing me. I let my insecurities get the best of me and cursed you out and called you names without even trying or wanting to hear you out. I love you so much I don't blame you for beating my ass I deserve it. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." I said as my eyes began to tear up.

She sat up straight and stared at me wiping the tears from her eyes. After what felt like hours of silence she finally spoke.

"If you would've just put your faith in me and trusted the fact that I would never do that to you we wouldn't be here. if you would've just listened to what the fuck I was saying we wouldn't be here Sha. I understand that your insecure about shit like that but you could've came to me and we could've talked it out! I take everything you say so seriously and you know that. Then you had the nerve to call me a treesh when I didn't even do anything." She said pouting. It looked like she was about to start crying again and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

She instantly laid her head on my shoulder as I began rubbing her back.

"From now on I'm gonna come talk it out with you as an adult. I never want to see you hurt like that again baby. I'm so sorry." I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You better be sorry mf. I forgive you. But the next time you call me a treesh word to my mother im doing you crazy." She said looking at me and rolling her eyes. I looked back at her chuckling and kissing her on her lips.

She placed her hand on the back of my head deepening the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance. She moaned in my mouth while I rubbed the inside of her thighs.

I pulled away from the kissing biting my lip and looked into her eyes.

"Let me prove to you how sorry I am," I said standing up, scooping her up off the floor, and walking back into the room dropping her on the bed.

-

-

-

-

A/N: hey guys I hope you enjoyed this image. remember if yall want me to write for your fav, drop it on the request page.🙌🏾

Be sure to vote and leave a lil comment. it motivates me and I like to talk so yeah.

Sincerely, morawrotethat🐐