"herbal relaxation" - Kay Flock

plot suggestion by: @forgotpassword023456
another long one, enjoy♡.

kiana drake
2:33 PM

"Girl all this shit just been throwing me off. Then I'm just working nonstop on top of it." Kiana spoke on the phone as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Don't let that bum ass nigga stress you, just stand on business and you'll be ight." her friend El spoke trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh I'm definitely standing on business." she started. she lightly chuckled and said "I found a salon that offers full body massages and a sauna. I feel like I need a day to myself. Just to think and relax. feel me?"

"That's understandable for sure. Well, I'll call you later, tell me how it went. maybe I'll book myself a session or sum." she stated.

"Ok, love you boo." she replied before hanging up as she pulled into the parking lot of "Herbal relaxation" spa and salon.

Kiana was sure to grab her AirPods for music during the massage and her slippers from home. She would've settled with the complimentary ones they have at the spa but there's no telling who's feet been in them or if they're new or not.

After securing her items she locked her car and made her way into the spa.

"Hii welcome to Herbal Relaxation, do you have an appointment with us today or would like to make one?" the receptionist says as I come towards the desk.

"Hii, yes I have an appointment. it should be under the name Kiana Drake?" She answered.

"Ahh yes I see. Kiana Drake, Full body. So we have a bit of a dilemma. The original masseuse that was scheduled to you called sick this morning. She was also one out of two of the female masseuse we have working today. however the other is preoccupied at the moment." she began to say.

Kiana took in what she was told before motioning for her to continue. "We can either push your appointment back an hour to wait for her or we can assign you with one of our best male masseuse. the decision is up to you. we have a lounge area for you to wait in." she offered.

I really need this not gonna lie

"I really don't want to wait, so yes I'll take the male masseuse please." she agreed nodding my head.

"Excellent! here's the key to the room you'll be in. When you walk in, there will be a robe and sleep mask on the massage table. There's also a small refrigerator with beverages and small snacks if you get hungry during your massage. Please enjoy and thank you for trusting us with your relaxing needs." the woman informed.

"No, thank you." Kiana shot back before making her way to the room.

She approached the door using the key the receptionist gave her to unlock it. When she stepped inside she was hit with a heavenly aroma. Like vanilla or lavender? or maybe both. The scent alone was enough to relax her. It reminded her of the perfume her mom would wear.

The room was simple but cozy. there were candels lit and soft pillows if you wanted one. this also gave her a sense of relaxation and allowed herself to grow accustomed to the room before finally sliding off her clothing starting with her shoes and hoodie, and continued undressing until her body was completely bare. She peeked at her ass though the mirror.

"Thick as fuck" she hyped, smacking her own ass as she finally slid on the satin robe.

She noticed a drawer and placed all of her belongings into it except her phone and AirPods. As she scrolled through her phone for the perfect music, a knock sounded at the door.

"Come in." she called out with her eyes still focused on her phone, before the door slowly swung open.

"Wassup?" the voice deeply greeted. Kiana looked up almost immediately when she heard the accent similar to hers.

"Hey." she simply replied before taking a second to analyze his appearance.

There was no doubt that he's handsome and he knew it too. From the way he held his head high you can tell he thought greatly of himself. His long curly hair was brushed back neatly into a ponytail and the light blue scrubs were just the cherry on top. His fingernails were clean and up to par as well. She can tell he was a very hygienic man.

"To my knowledge you want the full body right?" he asked still looking at her. Kiana nodded.

"Ight bet, before we get started my name is Kevin but I'll accept Kay over anything." he informed.

"Okay, Kay. I'm Kiana. They told me you are their best masseuse. That's facts?" She asked.

"I rather let my hands do the talking. feel me?" he hyped. "So I'll turn around so you can take off that lil robe. if you want me to start with your backside lay on your stomach and vice versa." he spoke turning to face the wall.

She sat on the padded table before sliding the robe off and laying on her stomach since that's where her pain usually resided from all the hours on her feet at work.

"I'm ready, is it ok if I use one of my AirPods?" She asked.

"I don't mind." he started. "we usually use scented oils is that ok?"

he watched her nod before pouring the lavender scented oil along the small of her back and adjusted the small towel draped across her ass only, just a bit.

he began to knead the oil into her skin starting at her shoulders and neck. he took his time working out the small knots and tension in her back as he finally felt her body relax. He then began to work her legs, slightly spreading them so he can massage the backs of her thighs.

Before he knew it he was getting a perfect view of her glistening pussy and ass due to the towel sliding up a bit. He felt his dick grow in his pants as he bit down on his bottom lip and carried on to begin massaging her thighs higher. dangerously high.

he thought she would've made him stop by now but to his surprise she spread her legs wider for him and looked back him
with a dazed smirk. The thought of being fired came into his mind but quickly disappeared, why she was too damn beautiful to let this chance of fucking her go unacknowledged.

Kay shoved thise thoughts to the back of his mind as he began to rub his oiled fingers on her clit, surprising her a bit.

She didn't expect him to catch the hint but he did.

"Finally." she moaned out, spreading her legs even wider for him.

"Finally huh? im 'bout to make you wish you never did that shit." he mumbled while smirking. "and you wet as fuck." he continued, slapping her ass with his other hand, still massaging her clit.

a/n: hey, it's been a while. I missed yall btw. life has been so hectic lately and I finally had some time to write. I been told yall Idk how to write smut but I did and it's kinda incomplete but enjoy 😉 lmk if yall want a pt 2.