quick lil venting sesh before i crash out..

so my birthday is in 9 days bro and I haven't ordered my outfit or nun, bro. got paid I was supposed to use that money for my hair and my dad would get my fit, BUT OF COURSE I had to wait a week for this nigga to even acknowledge the money he was gonna give me. and now I can't even get it bc it won't even come in time, AND I TOLD HIM THIS A WEEK BEFORE, BTW. A WEEK!!!!!!

now I gotta spend MY MONEY on an outfit instead of my hair and im not even sure if i even wanna do that atp.. I'm abt to just say fuck everything and fuck my birthday I'm so stressed out. all I wanted was to enjoy  my day this year the way I wanted after not being able to for a while.

and it pisses me off because I feel like I'm supposed to be in a different position in life by now. not having to ask my parents for stuff, etc. and when I do finally ask I get let down literally every time!!! it's so unfair bro.  like I barely ask for anything and damn near take care of myself. 

MORAL OF THE STORY: go get that shit on your own, no matter what it is. because you really can't count on no one BUT YOURSELF! don't sit around waiting for anybody to do shit for you, get it yourself!