"Baby Sosa" - Cheif Keef

Amani Gaia Smith
5:32 AM
Amani & Keith's shared apartment📍

I've been tossing and turning all night trying to find different positions to keep myself comfortable. I knew having a baby wouldn't be a walk in the park, but not being able to sleep before she even gets here is insanity.

"Keith, can you please help me?" I whined, turning towards him.

"......"

"Keith, please. Your daughter is driving me crazy." I begged, trying to lightly shake him awake. All he did was hum before he began to shift around, making me feel slightly relieved.

Since I'm in my final trimester, our baby has been moving and jumping on my bladder and ribcage a lot recently. Which made it hard for me to rest. But whenever Keith rubbed my belly, she would just stop.

But tonight felt a little different, I fear.

"You good?" Keith questioned before pulling my body closer to his so I could lie on his chest.

"Everything hurts." I responded as I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body, causing me to wince.

Just as he went to rub my belly, I felt a warm liquid run down my legs. Did I just fucking piss on myself?

"I think my water just broke." I spoke trying to keep myself calm.

"Then we need to get up and get ready. Come on," he said getting up and walking over to my side of the bed.

He picked me up and bought me over to our walk-in closet to get me a change of clothes.

I picked out something comfy and quick since I would be coming out of it when I got to the hospital anyways. Keith assisted me with putting them on faster so we can leave before another contraction hit.

He picked me up bridal style before quickly making his way to our front door, being sure to grab the baby's blue polka-dotted hospital bag that sat in the coat closet by our front door.

Keith made sure the house was locked up, almost running to the passenger side of the (CAR NAME) and helping me in.

After what seemed like hours, we finally arrived at the hospital. I was now sitting criss-cross on the hospital cot, somewhat enjoying the crushed ice they bought for me a few minutes ago.

I wanted an all-natural birth, but the way I was feeling when I got here, I knew I needed an epidural.

"How are you feeling ma?" Keith asked, rubbing her pregnant belly. I shook my head no.

"I just want this to be over." I spoke back as tears brimmed in my eyes.

This pregnancy made me never want to get pregnant ever again. During those long 9 months, I either was hungry or in pain. Which passed me off and made me a bitch to my man.

But, regardless of the "attitude" I had throughout my whole pregnancy Keith was there the entire time. He checked on me constantly, always made sure I ate and drove anywhere at any time of the night to get the food or snack that would satisfy my cravings.

"You look so relaxed right now. You so beautiful baby." he said, placing a soft kiss on my lips while he continued to rub my belly.

"I love you so much." he spoke again placing kisses all over my cheeks, causing me to giggle and mush his face away from me.

"I love you t- fuckk" I began to respond before feeling my baby change positions to prepare herself for birth.

omniscient

it felt like time had stopped as Amani watched the nurses rush to her side, walking her through breathing exercises to calm her down as she was panicking.

Keith was just as nervous also, doing the same breathing exercises as Amani and the nurses, trying to prevent himself from passing out due to the sight of her spreading vagina.

"Oh my God, I should've never let you do this to me." Amani whimpered.

"Ok Mom, time for you to start pushing. On our count we need you to push as hard as you can." one of the nurses spoke.

"1...2...3...push."

6 minutes and painful minutes later Keith and Amani's baby girl was born.

"Do you have a name ma'am?" the nurse says, entering the hospital room with a clipboard. Assuming it was for the birth certificate Amani says

"Sage Amari Cozart."

A/n: hey, didnt know how to end this. But how yall been? Vote and comment frfr i be reading em. 🫶🏾