"𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢" 𝚙𝚝𝟸™ ~ 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚎

Previously.

~

I felt like a had to leave. I couldn't take being alone in that depressing city and without Quayshawn and Kyle. I didn't tell anyone where I was going. I deleted all of my social media. I even changed my first name. I was thinking with a broken heart instead of my mind. I didn't realize how selfish I was until Rayne was about 4 and would ask about her daddy. She was a smart toddler so I just answered truthfully to any questions she asked and I would show her videos of me, Quay, and Kyle doing stupid shit.

I didn't realize how long I was zoned out until I heard Smoove calling me.

"Storm girl are you ok?" he asked with concern placing his hand on my shoulder. I Just nodded still trying to hide the shocked expression on my face. He just side-eyed me and continued to speak.

"Mhm. Anyway Mr. Love this is my best girl Storm. She's everything you'd want." he said taking my hand and spinning me around.

"I can tell." was all he said before licking his lips and staring deep into my soul. I wish I can hug him right now. I missed him so much but I'm also terrified about what he's going to say or do. I also had so many questions. How did he get out? Did he know I was here? If so how did he find me?

~

Qwayshawn Cannon (blovee)
South Bronx, NY📍
11:47 PM

Seeing Kalani here threw me for a loop. Hearing that she disappeared without a trace left me with a constant uneasy feeling. Especially knowing that she was pregnant with my child at the time and I was stuck in a cell, unable to protect her. Well them.

"Follow me." Kalani finally spoke grabbing my hand. She led me out of the small office and down the hall to my guess the private rooms.

As she led me down the red LED-lit hallway I couldn't help but take in the way her hot pink two-piece hugged her body, noticing the lil extra weight she put on. Especially in her ass. She looked so beautiful. She has always been that.

"After you," she said stopping in front of the room and pulling back the velvet curtain for me to go in.

Before I can take a seat on the cream-colored sectional sofa, The song "Body" by Summer Walker began to play in the background.

"Sit tf down Kalani." I demanded cutting her off before she started dancing.

Her face went pale as she slowly made her way over to me, sitting on the couch and distancing herself from me.

"What the fuck are you doing here? is this where you've been this whole time?" I questioned.

I already knew why she was here to be completely honest. I know about my daughter too. I just need to hear it from her mouth. Considering SHE was the one who left me in prison.

Don't get me wrong I still love Kalani, but I still feel betrayed.

"I-I had to go Quay..." She uttered.

"Tf you mean you had to go? You left me in jail bro. Knowing I had nobody Kalani. You left me to grieve alone." I voiced out.

"Are you serious right now Quay? You went on that drill after I told you not to. After I told you I couldn't bare to lose the only other person I had left. You aren't the only one grieving. You are so selfish." She croaked with tears streaming down her face.

damn

We sat in awkward silence for what felt like hours before I finally conjured up my response.

"You know what? You deadass right ma. I am being selfish. I never thought of it like that and I don't know why, to be honest. I knew the consequences of my actions and how they would affect my life. I left you when we needed each other and Im sorry." I vocalized.

Her head dropped in her hands as she began wiping her face to dry the tears that slowly cascaded down her cheeks.

"Im home now and im here to stay. I fucking missed you my heart." I admitted, taking her hands in mine.

"I missed you too qway. You missed so much shit bro." she mumbled.

"Where's my daughter?" I questioned.

I always knew that Kalani was pregnant when I got bagged. I kept tabs on her throughout her whole pregnancy. I was gonna protect my girls regardless of where I am.

Her eyes widened at my question, considering she never actually got a chance to tell me she was pregnant.

"W-with her babysitter. How did you-" She began to say before I cut her off.

"I knew this entire time ma." I calmly responded.

"I want you to meet her. Only if you promise never to leave us again." She spoke holding her pinky out.

Sucking my teeth at her I held my pinky up, locking it with hers.

"I promise to never leave yall again." was all I said before sealing my promise with a kiss. Channeling all of our pent-up hunger and desire for each other.

-

A/n: L ending. hey yall.... Ik ik I promised yall hella chapters but Its literally so hard coming up with plots sometimes. "am i a liarrr?? Is it my faulttt???" ifykyk. But fr yall still been fucking with the chapterseven tho theyre late asf. And yall rlly my dawgs for that.

Vote and comment for infinite hoes‼️