"The Quarry" Lil Mabu (halloween special🎃)

i know its after 12 so its technically not halloween any more but i still wanted to give yall something. but before we get started I just wanted to say that this imagine is fully based on The opening scene of a game called "The Quarry." the story line and script isnt mine, however i did switch up the dialog so that it would match Lil mabu and MY character Sage (Slang wise). I recommend you guys play the game or watch it on YouTube because it really is an amazing game. This a long one so please bare with me till then end, I promise you won't regret it. So grab you a snack and Enjoy. vote and comment!

🐺

omniscient
June 7th 2023
11:39 PM

"Bro why you turn the music off?" Mabu asked getting slightly agitated.

Sage rolled her eyes confused on why he was annoyed when he was the one that has them lost in the middle of nowhere.

Sage and Mathew applied to be camp counselors upstate at a place called "Hackett's Quarry".

They got tired of waiting and decided to drive up a day early. Sage told mabu she called ahead to inform them of their early arrival, but she actually only left them a voice-mail and never heard back.

" I think you know why." Sage replied as she stared at him blankly.

"Nah, I don't think I do." he said pretending to be confused.

"It begins with letter L? Boy you know what the hell I'm talking about." She stressed.

"Lesbians?" he asked quickly glancing at her before shifting his eyes back on the road as Sage mugged him.

"Lost. Dumbass. We're lost." She said rolling her eyes for what felt like the 100th time tonight.

"We're just in geographic flux." he said matter-of-factly.

"Exactly. So... lost." She responded.

"That's debatable." he said glancing at her once more.

>>>>

Still driving for what felt like hours Sage looked over from the passengers seat and noticed Mabu's phone slowly sliding off his lap.

"Grab my phone for me before it fall please." he quickly said as it slid off but she caught it before it can touch the floor.

"You quick with it, I see you." he praised. She smiled at him and said thank you as she sat it in the phone holder so it wouldn't fall again.

"The roads are definitely getting worse out here." she noticed.

"Yeah we are in the middle of the forest though, I guess it's part of the rustic summer camp experience." he joked.

"Oh yeah, that's where we're going? I lost track 200 miles ago..." she spoke sarcastically.

"200 miles ago huh?" he challenged.