" 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚍" 𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚋𝚞

12:27 pmSage Ivy Bronx, NY📍

12:27 pm
Sage Ivy
Bronx, NY📍

"Can you please just come to this one show? I know you're mad at me but, I really need you there. You know how I get when you're not around." my boyfriend Mathew pleaded, following behind me out of our 4th-period class.

Mathew took me on a movie date last night before he had to go to the studio. Which I appreciated because he always makes time for me and I love that. The only reason Im this upset is because as I tapped through Instagram stories, I came across DD Osama's. In the background, I saw some smoochie all in his face and rubbing on him.

I could see the irritation all over his face as she did it. I knew it obviously wasn't what I thought it was. But it's the fact that he was letting her do it.

Everyone knew we were together. Mathew made sure of that.

But today is a new day. I've calmed down. I was always going to his show. I just told him that I wasn't to fuck with him.

"Invite ole girl. She would love to go." I responded sarcastically. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

"Sage, please. I dead can't take it when you're mad at me. I know it looked weird as fuck. But she was a fan and I didn't wanna be rude. I love you and I only want you. You know that." He said taking my hand in his. I looked away trying not to blush at his last statement.

Because it was true. He never missed a chance to show me he loves me.

"Bye Mabu, I'll text you when I get home." That was all I said before walking off leaving him there. Shocked.

~Time Skip~

8:55 pm Mathew DeLuca(Lil Mabu)Poughkeepsie, NY(The Chance Theater)📍

8:55 pm
Mathew DeLuca
(Lil Mabu)
Poughkeepsie, NY
(The Chance Theater)📍

Walking on stage didn't feel right knowing Sage wouldn't be here tonight. She didn't even text me when we got out of school today. She just hearted my message. I completely understand why she's mad tho.
I definitely shouldn't have let that girl rub on me like that. I didn't have any bad intentions but my girl got hurt in the process.

"It's time to go on stage my heart. You ready?" DD said coming into my dressing room. I nodded and sighed standing up to fix my shirt.

"You seen Sage out there bro?" I asked him with a frown on my face. Before he even got a chance to talk, the stage manager came in to tell us we had 1 minute to get on stage.

I shook off the sad feeling getting hyped as I heard us being introduced to the audience. Me and DD looked at each other before running on the stage.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Every opp shot!" DD yelled jumping up and down to the beat as I did the same.

" Ayy, yo, Mabu, throw (Boom)
When we bend through the opps, get low
I said, "DD, we clutchin' the cane or the pole?"
Red light, green beam, hang out, throw
For lil' Notti, I'm flockin'
Catch a opp, put his life turn timeless
Totin' the .30, I ain't totin' a rocket (Brrt)
Ddot with me for the niggas that's plottin', grrah."

As we danced and rapped my eyes scanned through the crowd until they landed on a specific someone. Sage. There she was in all of her Glory. Looking as beautiful as ever.

As soon as my eyes landed on her I saw that she was already looking back at me. Smiling and waving as if she had been trying to get my attention for a while.

Seeing that she actually came even tho she was mad made my heart warm. It felt like it was about to burst due to how happy I am.

I saw her pull her phone out and began recording me as we continued to perform. It wasn't long before the show was over.

It was now 11 pm and Sage and I were in my car on our way to the nearest taco bell before I had to take her home. We had both apologized to each other at the venue before we left.

Still not sure why she apologized even tho I was the one in the wrong. That was something she had always done. I always assured her that she wasn't wrong in these types of situations.

"You know I love you right?" I said looking over at her as I parked the car so we could eat.

"You know I love you more, right?" She replied interlocking our hands over the middle console.

"Impossible." I said placing a soft kiss on her lips.

A/n: another short and sweet imagine. Yall been asking for lil mabu crazyyy. So. Here it is. I fw yall the long way. See yall in the next one.✌🏾

Sincerly, morawrotethat