"Truth or Dare" - DD Osama

Jayna Banks
8:33 am
Harlem, NY📍

"Truth or dare?" My friend Riyah asked. I thought long and hard about my decision,  considering the boy I was feeling at the moment "dd"  was in attendance.

I had the house to myself since my mom was away for business, and since no one was here, I had my girls Dasia and Riyah sleepover to keep me company.

I invited DD and his friends over just being bold. I didn't think they would actually come.

but they did...

Now he's sitting on the couch across from me rolling a blunt, and I'm shitting bricks.

He looked so good rolling that blunt. I wanna say something very inappropriate!

"Um... Dare." I finally spoke, making a face at her to let her know not to say anything too crazy. She looked back at me with a smirk pulling at her lips.

"Ok, I dare you to kiss David." she spoke, her eyes darting between David and i's faces, with that same smirk gracing her face.

I looked over at him to see his eyes already locked on mine. Before I can open my mouth to finally speak, David stood up before swiftly, making his way over to me with very quick steps before leaning towards me. It felt like time froze.

Oh god, not in front of his friends.

Our noses were nearly touching as I took a whiff of his vanilla-scented cologne. His soft lips crashed into mines before I felt him place his hand on the small of my back.

Our lips synchronized at a steady pace, making my face heat up. Im pretty sure if I was lighter, my face would be as red as a tomato.

The kiss didn't last very long before he, unfortunately, pulled away. He stared at my face for a few seconds before slouching back on the couch.

I looked over at my friend and rolled my eyes at the excited look on her face. I knew she wanted to play this game for a reason.

My eyes trailed over to his friend Ddot. I believe his name was as he quickly turned his head away, whistling as if he wasn't watching.

"Okay, my turn to ask." I finally spoke as I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled out reading the text I received from our "3/3🫂" group chat.

3/3🫂

from: riyahbae😻

i know you liked ts bitch.

don't look at me like that
LMFAOOOOOOOOO 😭

from: me

and did.
it's still fuck you tho🤣

an: hey yall, ik it's been a lil minute. yall hate me? don't. blame queen naija she locked me in her basement and wouldn't let me update🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ this sum short and sweet for yall and yall been requesting dd in the comments and my pms so this is me feeding yall. see yall in the next one.😻