"Doing it all for love." pt 2. - Dougie B

previously...

"You know, this wouldn't even be happening if you just listened and left him alone when I told you to." I began to say shaking my head. The girl in the chair just stared at the body laying face down in front of her, thinking of ways to possibly get Arion and herself out of this situation.

"I don't even know you. I just know you took someone I loved away from me and now you both have to suffer the consequences." I continued as I securely strapped Arion to the chair next to Aliyah, sticking tape to his mouth as well in the process.

"I love Arion... and he loved me too until you came into the picture. I hope he was worth your life." Was the last thing I said to her before taking the cup of water I had nearby and throwing it in Arion's face waking him up almost instantly.

"Wha- where am I? Solaná what are you doing?" he stammered

~

omniscient
1:23 am

"Just know we'll finally be together after this my love." Solana said calmly.

"You're fucking crazy!" Aliyah blurted out.

Solana's head snapped quickly toward her direction with wide eyes before slowly making her way toward the girl, making her freeze in fear.

"Don't make this worse for yourself." Solana suggested bending down to her level. "Did you forget the situation you're in already?"

The crazed woman glimpsed over at Arion before sitting up and walking over to him and placing herself on his lap.

"I knew you missed me Arion. Even if you don't want to admit it. Were soulmates, and I can't have you I don't think no one else should. I wish it didn't have to come down to this but I love you and I refuse to give up on you." She confesses.

Arion couldn't help to stare at her in digust. Hearing how delusional and crazy she was over him genuinely frightened him. He genuinely used to love the girl, but people grow apart and she couldn't bare with it.

She removed herself from his lap, walking over to the table that sat in the middle of the dimly lit room and grabbed a small pistol.

She was now standing infront of Aliyah giving her the most menacing and horrifying smile before she raised her hands cocking back the pistol and let off 4 shots through the girls skull without thinking twice about it. Making her body go limp instantaneously.

"No! Solana what did you just do?" Arion mustered up to say. He was hysterically crying. It was like he couldn't breathe.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go and I won't tell anyone. You know that." He pleaded with hot tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Do I Arion? That doesn't matter to me anyways. We'll both be at peace soon. I promise." She promised walking over to the side of the room where he sat.

She took his face in her hands and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"What does that mean?! What are you going to do?" he questioned.

"Just wait." Was all she said before she began making her way back up the stairs, locking the basement door behind her with the door latch.

She walked into her bedroom and into her closet to retrieve the small box containing the small bottle liquid fentanyl she'll be using to put her and Arion at peace together forever.

She had cooked before he came so she would be serving the two of them a plate of steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli with a cold glass of juice. With a overdose of her secret ingredient of course.

She hasn't been this happy in a while. Her and Arion being together forever was all she could think about while reheating their plates and mixing up the concoction.

Solana slowly made her way back to the basement, trying not to spill anything in the process.

"Dinner time!" She spoke excitedly placing the plate of food on the table in front of him along with the cold glass of "strawberry lemonade".

She sat down next to him and began to uncuff one of his hands so he could eat.

No, she wasn't worried about him trying to escape. Simply because she knew he was too scared to.

"Thank you. This actually looks good." He mumbled.

She hummed before digging into her plate, making quick glances at him in the process to make sure they took their first sip together.

"You know Arion... I never wanted things to be this way." She admitted watching him down his entire cup.

"Me either." He croaked as she downed the rest of hers.

"I really do love you Dougie. This whole situation proved that I'll do anything for you. I'll kill for you. I did kill for you. now we'll be together forever aren't you happy?!" She spoke with a smile.

He just hummed. Clearly beginning to feel the affects of the fentanyl takeover.

"Yes I'm happy....and tired." he slurred.

Solana was also beginning to feel drowsy as well.

"I love you Arion. Till death do us part." She said holding her hand in his as they both began to drift away.

They took their last breathes together, hand in hand.

"Together Forever" Just what Solana dreamed of.

~

a/n: byeeee did I eat or whatt? 2 chapters in one dayyy turn me upp‼️

thoughts?

is Solana really crazy or is she just ambitious? lmfao

pls vote and comment it motivates me to keep going fr. 🙏🏽

anywho....

Sincerely, morawrotethat 🫶🏾