"You Mine Now" ~ Sdot Go

omniscient
12:59

Venus layed back on her cream-colored couch mumbling the words to the song playing as she and her long-time friend sdot passed a freshly rolled blunt back and forth.

"Yo who sings this song Veve?" Sdot asked the girl as she continued singing.

"Sza, why?" she answered sitting up to face him.

"Let her sing it, bro. You sound crazy word to." he spoke before he bursted into a fit of laughter. Venus rolled her eyes before going back to her previous position.

"I don't know why you insist on being on my dick 24/7. I hate that for you honestly."  she said relighting the blunt.

"Watch what you say venus,"  he demanded. She scoffed before passing the blunt back to him.

"Suck. my. dick." she spoke back with a smirk pulling at her lips knowing he couldn't really see her face.

She heard him chuckle before she felt the couch dip next to her and her heart dropped. She began to sit up before she felt sdot's cold hands wrap firmly around her neck, slamming her upper body back into the couch causing her to let out a soft moan.

She didn't know if it was the weed but something about sdots fingers pressing into her flesh, really turned her on.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to Venus. Real shit," he demanded getting in her face. Their faces were so close she can smell the mint gum he was chewing before they smoked on his breath.

Venus began to rub her thighs together, hoping to relieve some of the friction she felt down below. Sdot took notice of this before he got on top of her, placing his knee in between her legs, forcing them apart.

She was so turned on by his actions that she began to rub her pussy against his knee, attempting to chase her high. He watched her struggle as his dick began to harden in his black Nike sweatpants.

"See. Look at you. Pop all that shit just to lay here and hump my knee." he whispered in her ear. "You like this shit huh?"

He let out a deep chuckle watching her nod her head. He looked deep into her soul before smashing his lips into hers. she moaned as he slid his tongue into her mouth. Letting him take control, he channeled his hunger into that kiss.

She returned the same energy, with their lips moving at a hopeless pace.

His lips trailed to her neck and began to suck on the soft skin, marking his territory. Before he could go further he halted his actions and snapped his eyes to hers.

"You sure about this?" he asked with his voice softer than before. She hummed in response.

He wasted no time skinning the small white crop top from her body, leaving her chest bare since she didn't have a bra on. He then took both her breasts in his hands kneading them softly. She was a whimpering mess feeling the palms of his hands rub against her sensitive nipples.

Before she knew it, her biker shorts were being pulled down along with her black thong.

He moved torturously slow as he placed soft kisses along her thighs which sent shivers down her spine. Her patience was wearing thin as blew his cool breath directly on her pussy.

She let out a deep moan as the juices from her pussy leaked down from her drenched core and onto the couch. Sdot's thumb began to circle her clit, sending jolts of electricity throughout her body.

He made eye contact with her to catch her reaction as he slowly dipped his fingers into her soaked opening.

Her mouth fell agape letting out satisfying moans as he continued to stab her g spot at a quick pace.

"F f fuck.. Right there." she uttered between moans. She began to squirm underneath him as she felt her orgasm quickly approaching.

"You gone cum for me?" he taunted. Without being able to form the words she just shook her head, continuing on focusing on chasing her high. He felt her

Right before she could finally release. Sdot slipped his fingers out her pussy and got down on his knees. She winced at the absence of his fingers before he latched his lips onto hers.

if you know what I mean.

At this point, she was a moaning mess. Her juices left a puddle underneath her and a mess on his face. His face was literally lathered in her wetness.

Sdot began licking her clit at a relentless pace as he ran his hands up and her side. He kept his eyes on her face, enjoying the way her face scrunched whenever his tongue touched a certain spot on her.

He began licking and thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy, sending her over the edge. She felt her stomach tighten as she finally reached her climax.

He grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly as she came, slurping up all her juices.

"Shitt, stop" she wailed out as he continued sucking on her pulsing clit. "Let me show you something real quick my heart." he spoke lowly.

He took his right hand and rubbed two fingers between her wet folds as her legs shook and her back arched off the couch.

He began rubbing her clit at a rapid pace making her cry in pleasure. Her body violently shook as the pleasure overly engulfed her, making her squirt all over his lower half.

"Mhm let that shit out Ve." he taunted once again.

Her mind went blank as he made his way back up to her face, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"You mine now."

~

A/n: this is the chapter that took all my time. I DO NOT WRITE SMUT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME😭. ts dead took so long that yall wouldn't believe it. This is very awkward for me frfr, im accepting all constructive criticism. But if yall liked it? Aye, fuck itttt. Lmk fr because I love when yall be commenting.