"𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎" 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚎 𝙱

Solána Wilson
Bronx, NY📍
12:00 am

"I just don't know what to do Lána

"I just don't know what to do Lána. I've been looking for her on my own all night." My ex-Arion (dougie) spoke about his girlfriend Aliyah. He called me crying about how she didn't come back home after work earlier.

It pained me to hear him so worried about her. I remember when he used to be this overprotective of me.

"I'm so sorry you're going through this Arion. I know you said you hated me but I want to be there for you. You should come over and talk." I replied. I knew he was in a vulnerable state right now. I knew he needed someone to confide in.

He needed me.

"I don't know. I don't think I should." Arion exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at the phone. He was always so difficult during our time together. Too bad after today we won't have that anymore.

"Arion I just want to be there for you. As a friend." I said and he sighed. "Fine I'll be there shortly." was all he said before he hung up.

《Time Skip》

"Why do you think I'm always trying to come onto you, Dougie? I've been going to therapy. She told me there are other men besides you. You hate me anyways." I said

I'm so mature, I'm so mature.

"But if I can't have you, no one should," I expressed before talking to the metal club I had stashed nearby and bashing him in his head making him collapse almost instantaneously.

I did it all for love.

The feeling of adrenaline coursed through my veins as I began to drag Arions's limp body across the floor accidentally bumping his head on the dark grey couch in the process.

Dragging his body across the floor and through the long hallway I approached the padlocked door pulling the set of small keys out of her pocket. The moment I unlocked the door I immediately heard faint calls for help from down the dark stairs leading down into my dark basement.

I did all this sober.

"You're so heavy what the fuck Arion," I whispered to him picking him up by his upper body and carefully making my way down the stairs making sure not to drop him.

"Oh, Aliyah I have a great surprise for you." I sung. Finally getting to the last step. "Now you guys can die together," I said with a slight chuckle dropping Arion's limp body in front of her.

"You know, this wouldn't even be happening if you just listened and left him alone when I told you to." I began to say shaking my head. The girl in the chair just stared at the body laying face down in front of her, thinking of ways to possibly get Arion and herself out of this situation.

"I don't even know you. I just know you took someone I loved away from me and now you both have to suffer the consequences." I continued as I securely strapped Arion to the chair next to Aliyah, sticking tape to his mouth as well in the process.

"I love Arion... and he loved me too until you came into the picture. I hope he was worth your life." Was the last thing I said to her before taking the cup of water I had nearby and throwing it in Arion's face waking him up almost instantly.

"Wha- where am I? Solaná what are you doing?" he stammered

-

A/n: Hey guys sorry for another late upload... I see yall been fw the lil mabu imagine heavy. Do Yall want more of him?

Also, be sure to vote and comment and things of that nature. I was also thinking about writing another image book for any celeb or influencer. If yall want that lmk right here and I got yall fr.

10 votes for part 2.

Sincerely, morawrotethat 🫶🏾