11: Knock, knock. Who's there? Pain.

Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on  its side behind Red Base

Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on its side behind Red Base. Lopez is crouched over it, repairing it. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

Grif: And then I thought, you know, we could sneak around the side while they were hiding behind the rock, but uh, well that's when the tank showed up and.. shit just started blowin' up. I don't know. (Sighs)

Sarge: (Exhales in exasperation) Grif, do you have any godly idea how much this piece of equipment costs?

Grif: I-I don't know, uh, like, uh, what.. ten, ten.. twenty, twenty-five bucks, maybe? Uh, you-you're gonna kill me now, aren't you?

Sarge: Tell you what, Grif, I'm a fair man. I'll give you a ten-second head start here before I let Lopez do anything he wants to ya.

Lopez stops working and stands up to face Grif.

Grif: Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really, really sorry here, and-

Lopez puts down his tool for a gun.

Sarge: Five Mississippi. Six Mississippi.

Grif: (Backing away) Okay, uh, I guess I better get going then.

Lopez and Sarge look at each other then turn and start firing at Grif off-screen.

Grif: Hey guys, that's not funny! Somebody could get hurt here.

Cut to the top of Blue Base where Tucker is standing next to Tex who is firing at something

Cut to the top of Blue Base where Tucker is standing next to Tex who is firing at something. While Arroyo is just standing behind the both of them and just staring at Tex.

Tucker: That's basically it, sir. They have five guys over there and a big jeep.

Tex (Fake voice): And your flag. (Reloads)

Tucker: Right, that too.

Tex throws a grenade at something.

Tucker: Uh, hey, Tex? I don't know what it's been like at your other bases, but we try not to use other soldiers as target practice here.