36: Blunderball

Arroyo, Caboose, and Tucker are watching Sheila and Lopez from the top of Blue Base

Tucker: Man, Lopez and Sheila have been spending a lot of time together.

Caboose: I don't like it. He is not good enough for my Sheila.

Tucker: But they seem happy together.

Arroyo: It's like a robot love story.

Caboose: He is a bad influence and he is taking advantage of her because she is young and naive...and delicate.

Tucker: Delicate? She weighs like 200 tons, dude.

Caboose: She is a precious flower.

Arroyo: Yeah a flower made of metal and that can kill all of us if she sneezes.

Caboose: She is just a little sweetheart.

Tucker approaches Sheila and Lopez

Tucker: Hey guys, I have to ask you a favor

Tucker: Hey guys, I have to ask you a favor. This might sound strange, but I think Caboose is getting kind of jealous of your relationship.

Caboose: (from a distance) Sheila! Come back to me! I made you a muffin!

Arroyo: (from a distance eating a muffin) The muffin disappeared somehow! No idea where it could it gone! (turns to Caboose) unrelated note, do we have any milk?

Tucker: Anyway, could you just try to keep a low profile or something? We don't want some weird, horribly disgusting love triangle.

Sheila: Tucker, I've been speaking with Lopez, and we feel that the machine has been treated unfairly in this canyon.

Tucker: What're you talking about?

Sheila: On a regular basis, we are either being blown up, possessed by spirits, or just left out to rust.

Tucker: Huh?

Sheila: We have decided that until conditions improve, we are not going to help you in your battles.

Tucker: You're kidding, right?

Sheila: (barrel pointing right at Tucker's face) Do I look like I'm kidding?

Tucker: Arroyo! Help!

Arroyo: (from a distance) I'm still eating something that is not a muffin!

Cut to Red Base