24: Sweet Ride

The Warthog faces the Reds and Doc

Simmons: Okay, I get it. You built a remote control for the jeep into Lopez.

Sarge: Yep. But there's no way anyone could have found out how to turn it on. I hid it in a place no one would ever look. Unless... (turns to Donut) Hey, Pretty-in-Pink, were you messin' with my robot?

Donut: What're you asking me for?

Grif: So someone else controls the jeep right now? And the big gun attached to it?

Sarge: Oh, get a pair, you bunch o' Barbies. Even if they've figured out how to turn it on, they'd never know the set of code words to control it. Only me and my diary know that.

Cut to Church, Arroyo, Tucker, and Caboose standing on top of Blue Base, a beeping noise is heard very faintly in the background.

Church: There, you hear that?

Tucker: Is it like a screaming, high-pitched whistling noise followed by a series of random clicks?

Arroyo just listens closely to hear anything like Tucker just describe.

Arroyo: Yeah I don't hear that, how about you Church?

Church: No, it's just like this constant "beep beep beep" noise.

Tucker: Oh. Then no, I don't hear anything.

Church: Do you eh, wait - do you actually hear a series of whistling noises followed by some random clicks?

Tucker: No, I was just tryin' to be helpful.

Church: Yeah, well, you're failing.

Arroyo: How the hell was that suppose to be helpful?

Caboose: All I hear is that voice, you know, telling us to kill all of our friends before they have a chance to kill us.

Church, Arroyo, and Tucker: ...

Caboose: Wait, you guys don't hear that?

Arroyo: Caboose are you feeling alright?

Caboose: ...

Caboose: The voice said to say "yes". Yes.

Church: Oh man, I can't take this anymore. Tucker, you're gonna have to do something, man, this beeping is going to drive me crazy.