21: Motion to Adjourn

Firefight outside the Blue Base.

Church: Okay, Tucker, I need you to get up there, help Caboose shore up the defense, establish a suppressing fire, and hold that position until further notice.

Tucker: I didn't even know what half of that meant.

Arroyo: It means go help Caboose shoot the Reds at his rock.

Church: Yea what he said. 

Tucker: That rock? Yeah, I don't think so.

Church: We do not have time to discuss this.

Tucker: Sure, no time for you to discuss it

Tucker: Sure, no time for you to discuss it. You get to hang out here with Nancy No-Bullets shootin' the breeze and Mister I've been working out. Meanwhile, I'm out there, running around, eating a machine gun sandwich.

Arroyo: Hey, I offer you to come train with me.

Tucker: Fuck that, that sounds hard.

Church: Tucker, we're gonna give you covering fire.

Tucker: Covering fire? Unless that means you're gonna build a huge, bullet-proof wall between me and them, I think you need to come up with a new plan. Preferably one that involves me keeping the same quantity of blood that I have right now.

Church: No problem. Oh wait wait, does the blood have to be in your body?

Arroyo: I can't believe that we're having this conversation right now.

Tucker: Neither can I, but I want to live, so we are.

Zoom to Grif and Simmons firing their respective machine guns at the Blues

Grif: Simmmonns... I-I can'tt ffeeel my handdds.

Simmons: Maybe you should lay off the trigger, you dumbass.

Zoom back to Church.

Church: Alright you, Doc, get over there and help Caboose!