29: Radar Love

Simmons and Grif are on top of Red Base looking down at Sarge as he approaches the upside-down Warthog

Grif: Is it just me, or does this jeep seem like really bad luck?

Simmons: Yeah. You know, now that you mention it, it does seem like every time we get into the damn thing it breaks, (Donut stands next to Simmons) or explodes, or goes crazy and tries to kill one of us.

Donut: Maybe we should try exchanging it for a few motorcycles. No wait, wait! A big tank like the Blues have. That thing never seems to have any problems at all.

Cut to Church next to Sheila who is sending off sparks

Church: Alright, that's the deal, Mister Robot. You fix our tank, we'll let you go free.

Caboose: (whispering to Tucker and Arroyo) I thought the plan was to trick him into fixing the tank and then Church will take over his body again when he is done.

Tucker: Yeah, but you don't tell the person you're tricking what's going on Caboose.

Arroyo: It's all about manipulating the other person into doing what you want.

Caboose: So, if I'm the one being tricked, then you would not tell me what is really going on?!

Tucker: Why would we trick you?

Caboose: Oh, I think you know.

Arroyo: Caboose we aren't gonna trick you.

Caboose: Do you promise?

Arroyo: Yeah sure whatever.

Lopez: ¿Dónde voy a ir? Mis amigos querían matarme. [Where will I go? Even my friends have tried to kill me.]

Church: I have no idea what you're even saying. Arroyo, you talk to him.

Arroyo: Alright. Hey Lopez, Cállate de ser abandonado y ve a arreglar el tanque. [Shut up about being abandoned and go fix the tank.]