31: Room for Rent

The camera pans to the right to show the Blues

Tucker: Well Tex, that was a great story. I especially liked the part about Church getting pants in high school.

Arroyo: (Chuckles) And then he got stuff into his locker while his pants were still down.

Church: (cut to ghost Church standing next to Tucker and Arroyo) I found those parts to be entirely out of context.

Tucker: But I still don't get how we're supposed to stop the A.I.

Arroyo: Can you even kill a computer program?

Tex: (cut to Tex in Lopez's body in front of Sheila) I don't remember much from the implantation process. (a black and white flashback of a laboratory fades in) I do remember that the A.I. can be transmitted from host to host by way of the helmet radios. Before I learned anything else, the A.I. took over and we escaped. (fades back to present) If we can kill the A.I. and not give it a place to jump, we'll beat it.

Church: And then I can have my body back. Deal?

Tex: Deal.

Church: Alright. Tex and I will possess Caboose then. Tucker and Arroyo, we need you guys to work on the Reds. Get 'em to turn off their helmet radios so that O'Malley won't have anywhere to go once we get him out of there.

Tex: Right.

Tucker: What?! How the hell are we gonna do that?

Church: I don't know. Come up with a plan.

Tucker: Come on, you know how I feel about plans.

Arroyo: I'll figure something out.

Church: Thank you, Arroyo. At least SOMEONE is trying to be helpful.

Tex: You're not gonna have much time once we get in there, so move fast.

Tucker: Oh, I see. You have no idea what we should do or how we should do it, but whatever we do we should do it fast?

Church: Yeah, that's right.

Tex: Yep.

Tucker: Wow, you guys are a lot of help.

Church: Try shifting your paradigm. Think outside the box.

Tucker: Hey, the box is there for a reason. I like thinking inside of it. I feel safe in there.

Arroyo: Fuck the box, Tucker. We got a tank again, and that gives me an idea.

Tucker: It better not get me killed.

Arroyo: I make no promises.

Church: Okay, Tex, ladies first.