14: Roomier Than it Looks

Tucker comes out of the teleporter with black armor on.

Church: Are you okay, Tucker?

Tucker: Yeah, I'm fine. (Runs up to the top of a nearby hill) Come on, Caboose! Arroyo! We gotta do this quickly!

Caboose: (On top of the base) Does it hurt?!

Tucker: No, not at all!

Arroyo: (On top of the base) Are you sure?! You're not lying to us right?!

Tucker: No I'm not! It's painless!

Caboose: Okay! Here we come!

Arroyo and Caboose run into the teleporter

Church: Does it hurt for real?

Tucker: Ohh, yeah. Big time.

Church and Tucker turn towards the teleporter

Caboose: (Emerging from the teleporter in black armor) Owwwchie. (Turns to Tucker) You lied to us.

Arroyo: (Emerging from the teleporter in black armor) Ahhh! Motherfucker!

Tucker: See you guys are fine.

Arroyo: ...

Arroyo just stares at Tucker for a few moments before he runs up to him and punches him across his face and he falls to the ground.

Tucker: OW! You son of a bitch.

Cut to Sarge on top of Red Base.

Sarge: Ah, dammit. Lopez, c'mere. Do you see something out there?

Lopez looks through a sniper rifle, then turns to Sarge and lowers his head. The camera pans down to Grif and Simmons inside the base.

Simmons: There's no L in it, it's pronounced both.

Grif: That's what I'm saying. Bolth.

Simmons: Both.

Grif: You sound like such an ass the way you say it.

Sarge: Grif! Quit your yammering and get your keister up here. Need some help. Got more of them Special Ops fellas headed toward the base.

Grif: As in... more than one? Uh, maybe we should bolth go, sir.

Simmons: BOTH.

Grif: Seriously, man, like an ass.

Sarge: Well, well. Another brilliant idea from the think tank. Why don't you both come up? Leave the prisoner alone. We could just put her on the honor system - have her guard herself.