It All Started With A Woman And A Drink

I haven't posted in so long, but since Wattpad has been acting weird for me, this is kind of a trial run. Sorry for any spelling mistakes and such. 🖤❤️

Sally was sitting at the bar, having her usual drink, when she sees someone sit a few seats away out of the corner of her eye. She turns her head and sees a man who looks to be six feet tall, has jet black hair with a white streak in the front, piercing bluish green eyes, and a body so muscular, his clothes look like they would rip with the slightest movement. "Who is that hunk?" Liz asks, looking over at the handsome stranger. "I don't know... but I'm gonna find out." Sally smirks, downing the rest of her drink. As he's drinking his glass of whiskey, he can feel like someone is watching him. He turns his head and sees Sally looking at him with a slight smirk and she winks. Damn... who is she? As if she could read his mind, she crawls over the seats till she's a seat away from him. "Hey, handsome." "Hey yourself, gorgeous." She chuckles softly and holds her hand out. "I'm Sally." He takes her hand, staring into her chocolate brown eyes. "Jason. Can I buy you a drink?" She smirks and bites her lip. "Absolutely." He orders them another round of drinks and start talking. Suddenly, it's morning and Jason flutters his eyes open, squinting from the morning sun shining through the curtains. "Shit..." He mutters, his voice still gravelly and raspy from just waking up. He holds his head and groans softly. Fuck, that was a bad idea last night... he stretches and hisses in pain. "Ow... what the...?" He looks at his body and sees he has bite marks and scratches all over, making his eyes widen. What the fuck...? He then turns his head and does a double take when he sees the frizzy haired blonde from last night sleeping next to him, only the sheet covering her body. He then looks down and realizes he's naked as well, only the sheet covering himself. What the fuck happened last night? He gets out of bed as quietly and slowly as possible and walks into the bathroom, putting his boxers and shirt back on. He puts his hands on either side of the sink, looking at himself in the mirror. What the fuck happened last night? He suddenly starts having flashbacks of them together at the bar, talking and flirting, making out in the elevator, biting and scratching each other as their moans filled the bedroom, screaming each other's names. His eyes widen and his face turns beat red at the memories of last night. "Holy shit..." he splashes his face with water and takes some deep breaths before slowly walking back into the room, seeing Sally still sleeping. He sits at the edge of the bed, watching her with soft eyes. What do I do now? I don't want to just get up and leave... quit acting like it was more than just a one night stand, you idiot. Just leave a note, saying it was nice and you'll see her around... she makes a soft noise, turning over on her left side, making Jason see her face; her makeup and lipstick smudged. She's beautiful... her skin looks so soft... her lips... they're so plump... her body is so... he blushes when he hears himself. Shut up, idiot. Why are you gushing over someone you barely even know? As Jason in lost in his thoughts, he doesn't notice Sally fluttering her eyes open and grinning when she sees him. "Good morning, handsome..." Jason snaps out of it and blushes when he sees her sat up, covering her chest with the sheet. "H-hey..." She stands up, letting the sheet drop, making Jason see her naked body and he blushes darker. Whoa... holy shit, she's perfect... she walks over to him and sits on his lap, straddling him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Sleep well, baby?" He blushes at the pet name and nods. "Y-yeah, I slept fine..." "Good..." she grins and pecks his lips, then starts playing with his hair, running her fingers through it. "Your hair is so soft, baby... and I love the little white streak. It's cute." He blushes darker and stares into her eyes. "And your muscles are so big. I like a big, strong man." she grins and runs a hand down his chest. "And your scars are so sexy..." his eyes widen and gets a nervous look on his face. "Y-you think they're sexy? You're not disgusted by them...? Or me...?" He looks away, ashamed, making Sally frown and cup his face. "Baby... hey..." He looks up at her and sees tears in her eyes. "I have scars too..." a tear falls down her cheek and he wipes it away with his thumb, then he leans into her touch and gently kisses the palm of her hand, making her grin softly. "You're beautiful, Jason... inside and out..." she leans in and softly kisses him, even surprising herself at how soft she's being. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her back just as softly. He then pulls away and stands up, sitting Sally on the bed. "Wh-what are you doing?" "I'm gonna take a quick shower, doll." He starts to walk away, but she grabs his wrist, looking at him with tears in her eyes. "A-are you leaving me?" He frowns and shakes his head, lifting his wrist up so he can kiss the back of her hand and then hugs her tight. "No, no, no. Don't cry, babydoll..." he rubs her back softly, trying to soothe her and calm her down. "I'm just gonna go shower and then we can talk or watch TV or something. Whatever you want, okay?" She sniffles and nods, wiping her eyes. He pecks her lips a couple times before walking away to the bathroom. He comes out ten minutes later in just a towel while towel drying his hair. "Have a nice shower?" Sally asks, looking at him with soft eyes. "Yeah. I feel much better." He throws the towel in a dirty hamper and takes off the one that's around his hips and slips his boxers back on. He then gets back in bed and lays down while holding his arm out for Sally. "Come here, doll..." she looks surprised and skeptical for a moment. He wants to cuddle with me? She slowly crawls over and lays her head on his chest, making him wrap his arm around her. "I said I wouldn't leave, Sally... and I meant it..." he runs his fingers through her hair, causing her to make a soft noise. "Mmmm... you smell good..." he grins softly. "I do?" She nods and lays on her stomach, looking up at him and runs her fingers through his damp hair. "Your hair is even softer after you wash it..." he smiles and leans in, kissing her softly, which she glady reciprocates. She pulls away and grins, biting her lip. "Jason?" "Yeah, doll?" She looks up at him with nervous eyes. "I... I think I love you..." his eyes widen and he blushes darker than ever before. "You... you love me?" She nods, tears starting to form in her eyes, scared that he'll leave. "You really love me?" She nods and he smiles and kisses her deeply, surprising Sally. "I love you too... ever since you sat on my lap and played with my hair, I felt like my heart was going to explode..." she smiles and wraps her arms around his neck tight, kissing him deeply. "I love you, Jaybird..." "I love you, babydoll..."