Scars

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoy this one. I read a story about Jason and his scars, and I got inspired to write this. A little longer then I wanted it to be, but I'm pretty proud of it. Lol 🖤🦇❤

It was around two o'clock in the morning, and Sally and Jason were asleep in bed. She turned over on her left side and opened her eyes slightly to see Jason fast asleep with his back facing her. She grinned softly, seeing the love of her life laying next to her. She softly ran her fingers down his back, her fingertips running over a few scars. He groans slightly, making her grin. She leans forward and leaves a feather soft kiss to the middle of his back. She sits up, leaning against the headboard and looks at Jason, watching him sleep peacefully with the moonlight hitting his features perfectly. She'll never forget the first time she ever saw his body.

(Flashback, one month ago)

Jason and Sally were sitting at the bar, talking while having some drinks. She laid her head on his bicep, looking up at him with nothing but love and infatuation in her eyes. He looks down and grins at her. "Hey, gorgeous..." he kisses her forehead, making her chuckle. "Hello yourself, handsome..." they stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, and he was about to lean in before his phone went off. "Damn it..." he got his phone out of his pocket and looked at it. "It's 2 o'clock already? Shit, I gotta get up early..." he gets up from the stool and kisses Sally on the forehead once again. "Sorry doll, but I gotta go to bed." He starts to walk away before Sally grabs his hand, stopping him. He turns around to look at her. "What's the matter, babe?" She looks down nervously, but Jason lifts her chin up to look into her eyes. "C'mon, tell me." "I... was gonna ask if I could come up with you..."

She looked back down, waiting for Jason to reject her. He grins and grips her hand. "Sure doll..." she looks up at him in shock, then smiles at him lovingly. They walk to the elevator and as they stand in the elevator, going up to his room, she took his hand, intertwining their fingers together. She kisses his shoulder softly, and puts her forehead against it. "You're extra lovey tonight, aren't you?" He joked. She looked up and grinned, kissed his shoulder again, then put her chin on top of it. "Only for you..." he turned toward her, and wrapped his arms around her waist, as she wraps her's around his neck. "Why are you so beautiful?" He put his forehead against her's, rubbing small circles on her lower back with his thumb. "Why are you?" She whispered back, scratching the back of his neck with her nails. He leaned in closer to her, his lips inches from her's, until the elevator doors opened.

They both chuckled, and walked to his room, hand in hand. He opened the door, and let her go in first. He shut the door and she sat down on the bed, just looking at him. "What are you looking at, doll?" He asked with a grin. "The sexiest man in the world..." she got up and wrapped her arms around his waist. She grabs the hem of his shirt and starts to pull it up before he grabs her wrists and pushes her away. "Jay, what's wrong?" He looks down, a look of fear and shame on his face. "I..." she cups his face, lifting his head up so he can look at her. "Jay, you can tell me anything... what's the matter?" He grabs her hand softly, and kisses where she has "harm" tattooed across her wrist. "I just don't want you to be ashamed of me..." he looks back down, a tear falling from his eye to the floor. She pulls him closer to her, wrapping her arms around him tight. "I could never be ashamed of you, Jay. Never..."

He holds her tighter, and buries his face in the crook of her neck. "You're too good for me..." she pulls away and kisses his cheek softly. "No, I'm not. I'm nothing..." he looks up and shakes his head. "No you're not..." he leans in closer, his lips brushing against hers. "You're perfect..." he closes the gap between them, kissing her softly but as passionate as he possibly can. She wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him back with as much passion as she could muster. They pulled away when air was becoming an issue. She grinned and said, "So will you tell me why you reacted that way about me lifting up your shirt?" He takes a deep breath and says, "It's cause of my scars. They're hideous and I just don't want you to think I'm hideous too..." a tear falls down her cheek, feeling her heart break from how he thinks of himself. "Jay, I don't think you're hideous at all."