1| Auradon And The Isle

"Once upon a time a long, long time ago. Well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her Beast in front of six thousand of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected the King of the United States of Auradon, " a female voice narrated.

"He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there," she continued.

"It sucked!" a second female voice called out in the background as images of the island were shown on an iPad screen.

"Yeah, yeah ok. Thanks for that, y/n," the first voice laughed.

"Anyway, this is my hood. With no magic, no wifi and no way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened," she continued from where she was interrupted.

~~~

"Head," a scrawny man with grey hair and glasses instructed as he measured who appeared to be a teenage boy's head.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned King next week? You're just a baby!" a man who looked similar to the boy exclaimed as he walked into the room.

"He's nearly sixteen, dear," the woman who had walked in with the man, presumably his wife, smiled as she jokingly hit him on the arm.

The couple was Belle and Beast, King and Queen of the United States of Auradon.

"Hey, pops," the boy greeted.

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned King! I didn't make a good decision until I was at least... forty two," Beast exclamaimed.

"You decided to marry me at twenty eight," Belle said as she turned towards her husband with a quirked eyebrow.

"Ah, well, it was either you or a teapot," Beast joked as he winked at his son.

"Kidding," he then said when he noticed the irritated look on his wife's face.

"Mom, dad," the boy started as he was about to walk towards them.

The scrawny tailor then stopped him before he could move as he was measuring the pants of the boy's suit.

"I have chosen my first official proclamation," he then explained to his parents.

Belle and Beast shared an impressed look before looking back at their son in a way of telling him to continue.

"I have decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here... in Auradon," he stated nervously.

Belle chocked out a gasp as she dropped the extra material that was being used for her son's suit. Beast looked down at his wife before looking at the boy with a shocked expression on his face.

"Every time I look out to the Island I feel like they've been abandoned," the boy then explained as he stepped off the pedestal he was previously standing on, ignoring the tailor's orders.

"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" Beast asked as he grew irritated.

"We would start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," their son explained.

"Have you?" Beast asked angrily.

"I gave you a second chance," Belle stepped in, placing a hand on her husband's arm.

"Who are their parents?" she then asked, turning towards her son.

"Cruella de Vil, Jafar, the Evil Queen, Scar Askari and... Maleficent," the boy listed nervously to his parents.

"Maleficent? She is the worst villian in the land!" Beast yelled as the tailor let out a shocked gasp.

"Dad, just hear me out here-" the boy tried to explain.

"I won't hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Beast exclaimed.

"Dad, their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" their son defended calmly.

Beast then looked down towards Belle. She nodded towards their son with a slight smile.

"I suppose their children are innocent," Beast caved after a few moments of silence before turning towards the door and leaving swiftly.

"Well done," Belle smiled at her son as she straightened his suit jacket before following her husband out of the room.

Their son then smiled to himself before making his way towards the window and looking out at the Isle of the Lost.