2| The VKs

The streets of the Isle were bustling with people pushing and shoving each other out of the way, throwing a few insults here and there. A teenage girl with h/c hair climbed quietly out of her bedroom window and slid down the fire escape, the fresh bruise on her cheek and gashes on her arm tingling as the cold air hit her through the rips in her jacket.

As she landed on the ground with a soft thud she pulled her hood over her head and tucked her lion tooth necklace into her jacket before she started to make her way through the alleyway. She grabbed a can of spray paint out of her backpack and shook it.

~~~

A purple haired girl stepped back from her painting and admired it. She added one final touch before she began to sing.

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad," she sang as she walked down an alleyway, bumping shoulders with whoever she walked past before linking arms with the same h/c girl from earlier.

"They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad," the h/c girl sang.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home," a boy with shoulder length brown hair sang as he climbed down a ladder.

"So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love," a beautiful blue haired girl sang as she walked across a table kicking a few things off in the process.

"They think I'm callous
A low-life hood," a boy with black roots that faded into fluffy white hair sang as he climbed out of a window.

"I feel so useless," he continued as he grabbed a child's apple out of their hand, taking a bite out of it before throwing it over his shoulder.

"Misunderstood!" the five of them sang together

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?"

"Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world"

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the.."

"I'm rotten to the core!"

"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak," the purple haired girl sang as she used her can of purple spray paint to spray on one of the curtains in the market she was walking through.

The h/c girl grabbed a few things off of a stall table in the market. The man behind the table shouted at her but she suddenly held her free hand up to his throat, long, sharp claws appearing and grazing the man's throat, her eyes turning slightly catlike, before giving him a lopsided grin and running off with the stolen objects. The man shouted rude names after her, too scared to actually chase her down.

"How can you say that?
I'm just unique," she sang as she turned around to look at the man, still walking backwards, giving him a fake pout.

"What, me, a traitor?
Ain't got your back?" the brunette boy sang as he bowed down to some people pretending to drink tea before he 'poured them a cup'.

"Are we not friends?
What's up with that?" he jumped over the table and ran off with the teapot.

"So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt?
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?" the blue haired girl sang as she walked through one of the clothing stalls, catching the eye of a teenage boy.