1| VK Day

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it?" a voice asked as a beautiful, lush kindom came into view.

"I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent, and this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the VKs, came to Auradon, including me," Mal explained.

"Blah, blah, irrelevant backstory, blah. Long story short, Ben's the King now, Mal's his girlfriend and now we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new VKs who get to come to Auradon and get to find their happily ever afters. Just like us," a second voice interrupted.

"Ok, y/n, thank you," Mal laughed.

~~~

"Hey, check it out!" a young girl from the Isle exclaimed as the post boy threw a newspaper off his bike.

"Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh! Look at this! It's VK day," the girl exclaimed to the group of kids that had surrounded her as she read the newspaper.

The kids then dropped the newspaper as they all ran in different directions, excited about VK day. On the front of the paper the words 'VK DAY IS HERE!' was written in bold above a photo of Jay, Evie, Mal, y/n and Carlos standing next to each other as they each held up a sheet of paper for their chosen villain kid. Carlos had one of his arms slung over y/n's shoulders with a huge grin.

~~~

"From the North to the South
From the East to the West," Mal, Jay, Evie, y/n and Carlos sang as they made their way through the streets of the Isle of the Lost.

"Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best," y/n waved at a girl who stood and watched them from her window as they sang.

"Hit the streets, it's your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance
Whoo," they placed their hands together in the centre of the circle they made before splitting up and going their own ways.

"Anybody wanna be like us?
Everybody wanna be like us!" Mal sang.

"Hey!"

"All the boys from Auradon
And the girls 'cause they know what's up," Carlos sang as he woke a few kids from their sleep.

"Huh!"

"Your life could change today," Evie sang as she hugged Dizzy.

"Your life could change today," y/n sang as she ducked through the market in the centre of the Isle.

"These streets named after us
Because we paved the way (c'mon)," Jay sang as he was crowded by kids who wanted to be picked to go to Auradon.

"Everyone come and take your shot
Now's the time, show 'em what you got (ah)
'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance," Mal sang as she opened a sliding door that she'd just spray painted the words 'VK Day' on, allowing a crowd of kids to make their way out.

"They said that being from the Isle was bad," Evie sang.

"Well, it's good to be bad
And we're proof of that," Jay sang as he slid down a roof that had his father's symbol painted onto it.

"Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back," y/n sang as she made her way through the market, bumping into a familiar face.

"Remember that," she smirked as she placed a hand on his shoulder and spun him around to face her.

"It's good to be, bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad," they all sang.