7| Jane To The Rescue

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said once she returned with Mal to Audrey's room.

"Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma laughed from her place on Audrey's bed.

"Ok. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or-" Mal started.

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage. You know, where Flaura, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom," Uma cut her off.

"Yes. The irony is not lost on me," Mal said sarcastically as y/n snorted from her spot on the windowsil.

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy," Uma said as she nuzzled herself further into the pillows.

"Ok. How do I look?" Celia asked as she posed with all of Audrey's jewelry on.

"Absolutly spiffing," y/n said in a fancy voice as she made her way towards Celia and the jewelry boxes.

She found a golden tiara adorned with dainty blue gemstones before she picked it up and placed it on her head.

"Ok. The bling stays here," Evie smiled.

"Aww, come on. Why?" y/n whined.

"But she's bad," Celia added, just as upset as the older girl.

"And we're not," Evie replied.

Celia then sighed before she removed the jewelry and placed it down on the dresser. Y/n then took the tiara off as well and placed it in one of Audrey's drawers.

"So unfair," she whispered to herself.

"I know, right?" Celia whispered back as they packed away all of the jewelry.

~~~

"Ben!" Carlos called as he, Jay, Aaron, Harry, Gil and Dude began to search the forest for the King.

"Dude. Come on. Nothing?" Carlos asked as he called Dude back.

"These things grow everywhere," Gil said as he made his way towards a blueberry bush before picking one off and eating it.

"Hey! We should play that icebreaker," Gil then called out with his mouth full of blueberries.

"Uhm... Jay. I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things," he then said to Jay.

"These are free, right?" Aaron asked as he also made his way towards Gil's berry bush.

"Yeah, uhm, I like that you get a kick out of a berry bush," Jay said to Gil as he made his way towards the two.

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks, giant fish... you're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush," Gil then said.

"No. No, not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. Tourney eats up most of my time, so-" Jay laughed as he grabbed a few berries to eat.

"What's tourney? Is it fun?" Aaron then perked up when Jay started to speak about the school.

"Yeah, you'd be good-" Jay started before he was interrupted.

"Tourney? That's a wee boy's game," Harry laughed.

"Right, you know what would be fun? To go rafting down a jungle river," Gil then said to Jay as he ignored Harry's comment.

"Find a lost civilisation," Jay suggested excitedly.

"Ooh, and maybe a penguin!" Gil exclaimed with a smile.

"Well, you find those more on, like, icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those," Jay grinned as he looked between Gil and Aaron.

"You guys are killing me," Harry stated as he stormed towards them.