3| Secret Mission

"You will go, you will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand," Maleficent told the teens once they returned to their 'castle'. "Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked her mother.

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns-" Maleficent started.

"I think she meant us, dragon breath," the h/c girl cut her off and motioned towards herself and the other teens.

Maleficent ignored the girl as she motioned Mal forward.

"It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" she continued.

"Well, yeah, I mean, who doesn't?" Mal said.

"Well then get me the wand!" Maleficent exclaimed suddenly "and then you and I can see all that and so much more... and with that wand and my scepter, I'll be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will," a woman sitting at the dining room table cut in. The Evil Queen.

"Our will, our will," Maleficent corrected as she waved the woman off.

She then snapped her fingers to regain her daughter's attention.

"And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, Missy," she added with a little wink.

"Wha- Mom!" Mal started but was cut off by her mother motioning her to zip it.

Maleficent then leaned forward and the pair's eyes turned a bright, glowing green.

The h/c haired girl huffed before she sat herself down in one of the chairs around the kitchen/dinning room table, knowing that her friend would lose. The white haired boy, who stood behind her chair, began to play with her hair, a nervous habit of his.

"Ugh fine, whatever," Mal sighed as she broke eye contact.

"I win," Maleficent said with a triumphant smirk.

"Evie! My little evilete in training," the Evil Queen called, setting down her mirror as the blue haired girl gracefully scurried over to her mother and sat down in the chair across from her.

"You just find yourself a prince with a big castle with a mother-in-law wing," the Evil Queen said to her.

"And lots and lots of mirrors," they finished together excitedly.

"No laughing," the Evil Queen then said to her daughter "Wrinkles"

"Yes, well, they're not taking my Carlos because I'd miss him too much," another woman said as she cupped the white haired boys cheek. Cruella De Vil.

"Really, mom?" Carlos asked hopefully.

"Yes, who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet?" she said, swinging her leg up into Carlos's arms, almost kicking the h/c girl in the head.

She quickly ducked down before the woman's leg could hit her, sending the woman a dirty look over her shoulder as Carlos rolled his eyes at his mother.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing," Carlos mumbled, dropping his mother's leg and fiddling with the h/c haired girl's hair once more.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon," Cruella sighed.

"Oh no. No, I'm not going," he suddenly stated fearfully.

"Ugh," Maleficent sighed.

"Well, Jay isn't going either," supposedly the only man in the room began. Jafar.