1| WICKED

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil," Mal smirked as herself and her friends, Jay, Evie, Carlos and y/n, poured apples into a bubbling potion.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it come join in," she chanted a spell before cackling.

"We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d," her friends sang as they poured more apples into the potion.

"C'mon hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey (haha)
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey," everyone sang as Carlos threw a bucket of apples out so that they rolled across the floors of Auradon Prep for anyone to take.

Mal walked past the lockers as she shut them all, the words 'Long live evil!' were spray painted onto them.

"Crashin' the party, guess they lost my invitation (boo-hoo)
Friendly reminder got my own kinda persuasion," Mal sang as she handed Jane an apple.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior," Carlos sang as he leaned his arms on either side of y/n's head leaning close to her face as she leaned her back against the lockers.

"Happily ever after with a little flavor," y/n smirked up at him before the three of them made their way down the hall.

"Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions
We're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless," Jay sang as he threw apples at the marching band outside.

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated
So raise your voices and let's get it activated (ay)," Evie sang as she interrupted Fairy Godmother's class.

"Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on the right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked," everyone sang together.

"Apple, apple dip, dip
Wanna try it?
Tick, tick
Take a bite, c'mon, be bold
Change the way the story's told," the girls sang together.

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention," Mal sang as herself and Evie handed out caramel apples.

"We're wicked by the book and class is back in session," Evie sang as she threw Fairy Godmother's textbook away.

"You like it? Steal it
Gotta beat 'em to the treasure," Jay sang.

"A right of passage-" Carlos sang as he watched y/n hand Belle and Beast apples.

"Bad just doesn't get much better!" y/n smiled at them.

"Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on the right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked," everyone sang.

"Mother always knows best," Mal sang as she raised a flag that read 'Long live evil'.

"Show her, pass every test," Evie sang.

"Can't be anything less than the best," y/n sang as she elbowed her way through the crowded halls.

"Hear her voice in my head," Carlos sang.

"Evil is the only
Real way to live," Jay sang.

"We got all the ways to be," y/n started.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," everyone chanted.

"W-i-c-k-e-d," the VKs continued.

"Let's go," Jay exclaimed.