25: (All) Nicknames

Chris: As previously stated, he hates the name Crying Child. 'Nuff said. Sometimes, people call him 'Mini-Mike' because he looks a lot like his brother, but it never really caught on. He's also known as 'Plushie Kid', which isn't as bad as 'Crying Child' but he still resents it. 'Chrissy' isn't the worst he's ever been called and he doesn't usually mind it, as long as it's not used mockingly.

William: He absolutely detests the nickname 'Purple Guy'. Just because his suit and eyes are purple does not make it define his entire character. Anyone who calls him 'Willy' will immediately be slapped, regardless of who it is. People used to call him 'Bill' when he was a teenager, but that quickly stopped after an 'incident'. Long story short, he hates nicknames, and is always called either 'William', 'Mr Afton' or 'Sir'. 

Elizabeth: Her most hated, and yet most common, nickname is 'Ice-Cream Girl'. Like her father, people seemed to base her entire personality off her love for ice-cream (although it doesn't stop her eating it). 'Red-Head' also gets her back up, but she doesn't tend to mention it unless she's mad. She's proud to look like her mother, so 'Clone' doesn't remotely offend her. She prefers to be called 'Liz' or 'Lizzy' over 'Eli', which she despises for some reason.

Clara: She used to be called 'The Red Dragon' back in her teens/early 20's, back when she still had really bad anger issues. She got called 'Odette' a few times after that performance, but she's never heard it again since. 'Absent Mother' really makes her mad, because she's not 'absent', she just stays at home a lot and doesn't like social events. Overall, she doesn't really have any nicknames but when she does, she hates them.

Michael: He gets called 'Fox Mask' a lot, which he resents mostly due to the fact that's it's uncreative. 'Your father's son' doesn't especially mean a lot unless it comes from people who've known his father for a long time, in which case it can be incredibly insulting. 'The Tormentor' is a nickname given to him by the kids he bullies, which he wears proudly like it's a military title, at least until after '87.