Chapter 2

Y/n was walking through the hallway looking for Class 1A. she had gotten Todoroki's number and he said that he was in the same class with her as well. She was able to find the classroom when she heard someone muttering she turned to see the boy she saw at the entrance exam who was mumbling.

"Oh, hi!", she said as she waved at him with a smile. "You're looking for class 1A? Are you perhaps a classmate?" he blushed suddenly.

"O-Oh yeah, I-I-I'm in class 1A ... I guess you're too?" he asked. Y/n had then nodded.

"Yup! I'm Y/n Kanroji! Nice to meet you!"

"He's blushing while I was talking to him, he's such a cinnamon roll!"

"I'm Izuku M-Midoriya! "Midoriya stated as he started calming down. Uhm we're coming in?"

"Oh right!" she opened the classroom and looked to see the blue haired boy from the entrance exam who complained about Midoriya's muttering who was fighting with a blond hair boy with spikes and red eyes. "Huh...?" he then turned around y/n heard him say to the blond boy that his name is Tenya Iida the blond boy angirly looked at y/n with a glare.

"Oi! you bitch!"he shouted

"H-Huh!?"

"How the hell did you pass the entrance exam against me!? I'll kill you!" he said 

"Um do I know you?" she asked this caused the boy to be more triggered as an angered mark was seen on his head.

"Good Morning, I'm from Somei. My name is Tenya-" he was interrupted.

"Yeah I know your name Tenya Iida your that cool guy!" she said but then she realized what she said and covered her face  in embarrassment apologizing.

"U-uh my name is Y/n Kanroji! she said A-And I'm Izuku Midoriya." Y/n said "It's nice to meet you Iida."

"You two..." he clenched his fist. "I have to admit though that you are better than me! You realised that there was something about the rescue, right? "when y/n wanted to answer she was stopped by someone tapping her shoulder.

"Uhm, I'm sorry, you're blocking the way." she blushed more in shame as she moved out of the way.

"Hi, I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" the girl said smiling a bit. Y/n noticed that on her hands were pink stains they reminded y/n of her pet cats at home.

'She's looks like Kirby!'

"I'm Y/n Kanroji! Nice to meet you, Uraraka-chan!" she stated while blushing

"Go somewhere else if you wanna make friends." they all went silent. Y/n looked to see a yellow sleeping bag. This is the hero course.

"What a weird caterpillar."

Suddenly, from the yellow bag out came a man with black long hair and black tired eyes.

"Okay, it took eight seconds before you went quiet. Time is limit. You kids are rational enough.  I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. Nice to meet you." he then took out a gym costumes." It's kind of sudden, but put them on and go out onto the field."

"Wow! he bloomed into a butterfly!"

.

.

.

.

"A Quirk assessment!?" The whole class screamed Y/n was pretty surprised that this was happening on their first day.

"Kanroji, you finished top at the practical exam, right?" Aizawa asked

H-Hai.

In junior high what was your best result for the softball throw?

"ninety-eight meters." she said as the whole class was shocked

"Then try it with your quirk. "he gestured at the white circle, Y/n had enter with a softball in her hand, she wasn't too sure if she should use her quirk or not. "You can do whatever you want, as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up Give it all you got." She nodded and thought it was best to use her quirk.

"What is she doing?" someone asked

"She's pulling out a sword." Someone also said

First Form: Shivers of First Love.

The gush of wind from her sword was able to throw the ball high in the air Aizawa showed everyone what her score was.

1"007.9!?" They all yelled

It looks like fun! a girl with pink skin and pink hair said

Fun? Alright then. I'll have some fun too  person that'll enter in last place will be expelled!

.

.

.

.

First Test: 50-Meters Dash.

Y/n was up against Iida and a girl with green hair that's tied like a bow whose name is Tsuyu Asui she didn't want to use her quirk so she decided to just run normally. When the bang was heard she started running and had gotten second place with 4.2 seconds.

"Tsu-chan is so cute like a frog!"

Second Test: Grip strength. 

Y/n was able to use her strength as much as she could when she heard a beeping sound she looked to see Two hundred and five, she was disappointed.

"Five hundred and forty kilograms? What are you, a gorilla!?" She looked to see a boy with alot of arms wearing a mask.

"He's so strong, that's an amazing result!" Octopuses are sexy!" said a boy with grape hair said y/n had a uncomfortable look.

Third Test: Standing Long Jump.

She didn't even use her quirk cause she ended a few meters from the designated area.

Fourth  Test: Repeating Side Steps

This time, Y/n was actually happy with her she had gotten a good score even though she wasn't good at steps.

Fifth Test: Softball Throw

Since she already did it she was cheering on her classmates she saw how Midoriya looked nervous she went towards him and gave him a big hug. 

"You can do it Midoriya-kun!" she cheered as Midoriya looked at her with happiness till he was called over she was distracted when she turned around to see All might staring at Midoriya she waved at him saying hi which had caused all might to be frighten when he had waved back at her as well.

Suddenly a gush of wind had kicked her from getting the number one hero she saw how the ball was thrown fast while she looked back at Izuku's finger.

"Wow! he's so strong!"

.

.

.

.

The total is simply the marks you got from each test Aizawa said. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, I'll show you the results once.

A big board appeared as y/n started looking for her name she saw herself in first place but was shock to see Midoriya in last place. 

"Also I lied about the whole expulsion thing." Aizawa said as he smiled

HAAAH!?

"It was obvious he was bluffing. "a girl with black hair

"She seems to be smart, and so pretty. She could even tell what was the truth, y/n blushed "She's so cool!"