Chapter 42

The group were chasing after the villain as y/n was trying to hit him in order to stun him and catch the glass balls which had Tokoyami and Bakugo in them.

"It was lucky that i survived even though aizawa-sensei protested me to not go since i'm badly injuried but i need to protect my classmates, my friends it's my duty as an official hashira to protect everyone." Y/n thought hitting the villain.

"Kanroji-san can you try and get him?" Uraraka asked, "I'm trying to get him Uraraka-san." she answered.

"We have to catch up and get them back!" Midoriya said "It may not be kind to say this but you young lady you are a harlot." the villain said this caused y/n to stop running and attacking him.

"H-Harlot!? Who is this guy thinking he can call me that he acts like my younger brother!" she yelled, "Although i don't think my brother is a villain." she answered looking confused but she shaked her head and began attacking.

"Uraraka make us float And then Asui, throw us as far as you can with your tongue! Shoji, use your arms to correct our trajectory and pull us! Uraraka, measure the distance with your eyes  and release your Quirk when the time looks about right!" Midoriya said

"I see. A human bullet,huh?" Shoji questioned, "Wait, Deku! You're still going to move with those injuries?" Uraraka questioned.

"Midoriya , you stay here. With that pain, you're in no state to--" todoroki was cut off by Midoriya saying he doesn't feel the pain right now.

They had began their plan as they were thrown towards the villain but shoji was able to catch y/n "Oh hey there thanks I can use the help." she said smiling at them. they all made it to the villain.

"Kanroji hit him!" Midoriya yelled she nodded and attacked him.

"Fifth form: Swaying love,wildclaw!"

She injured his back which caused them to be pulled to him they fell onto the ground with the villain.

"Hey,Hey,Hey,Hey! I know these kids! Who are they!?" the villain yelled pointing towards the group of students.

"Give Tokoyami and Bakugo back!" Midoriya yelled to the villain, "Mister, get out of the way." the villain with scars said as the he attacked the group the villan dissapered when the blue flames came towards the group the moved out of the way as y/n moved out of the way.

"Midoriya! Kanroji! Shoji" Todoroki yelled he looked to see a villain wearing all black coming to todoroki, "Faces from Shigaraki's kill list! That little beat up boy, that colorful girl and you!" the villain yelled he tried to attack todoroki but he made a ice go towards the villain which caused the villain to back away.

Suddenly a needle came close to y/n and Midoriya, "I'm Toga,Izuku!" the girl yelled running towards the group, "she seems crazy but still cute." y/n thought "but my heart doesn't flabber for villain such as them."

"Hello there y/n-chan I'm Himiko Toga!" she yelled running to the girl and landing on her , "I though so earlier,too." she took out a knife which caused y/n to shake in  fear, "but you'd look so pretty if you bled some blood, Y/n-chan!" she tried to stab y/n but shoji pushed her off her. "Kanroji are you alright?" Midoriya asked, "Hai!" she said getting ready to attack.

Toga landed safely from Shoji's attack, "Is that how it is? Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all,but i'll cut you anyway." she glared hard at the group while y/n shaked in fear.

"She's crazy..." shoji answered, y/n turned to see the magician villain come out of a ball he was searching in his pocket when he found something misisng.

"Midoriya! Kanroji! Todoroki! we're running away." shoji said, "I'm sure now based on what he just did-- I don't know what your quirk is but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these-- Tokoyami and Bakugo,right.entertainer?" Shoji asked

"What have you done to my classmates!?" Y/n yelled, "Calm down Princess." the flame villain said , "P-Princess!? I ain't no princess!" she yelled in her mind.

Shoji revealed that he held the two balls, "S-Shoji-kun you saved them!" she yelled crying happy tries glad her classmates were safe and sound.

"Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! you're good at feeling around!" the entertainer yelled as the group began running back to the camp.

They were running when they were stopped by a nomu appearing out of nowhere, they went the other direction when Kurogiri appeared infront of them.

"That's the scary guy from the USJ?" Y/n said terrified, "It has been five minutes since the signal. Let us go,Dabi." Kurogiri demanded, "Sorry, Y/n-chan and Izuku, I'll see you later I like your hair y/n-chan." Toga said entering the portal.

The masked villain jumped into the portal, "Wait. Our goal is not yet--" Dabi was cutoff by the entertainmer villain, "Oh, that?  They seemed so happy that they rushed out here, so I thought I'd give them a present." the group turned when they heard those words come out of the magician's mouth.

"It's a habit. one of those basics of magic.When I flaunt something, it's because there's something I don't want you to see. " the villain removed his mask which revealed his face wearing a cover up hoodie he opened his mouth to reveal that Tokoyami and Bakugo were both in his mouth.

"He hid them in his mouth!?" y/n yelled in her mind she was shocked how a villain was able to do that, He snapped his finger to reveal the todoroki's ice was actually in those glass balls, He explained his plan. 

"I won't let you get away with this!" Y/n yelled running towards the villain to attack and get her friends back, "Kanroji! wait!" Midoriya yelled, "If you discover that what was in my right hand was in my right pocket, then of course you'd rush happily over." the villain happily repiled the group ran with y/n "You bastard!" y/n yelled.

"And now, that's all from me--" the villain was cut off by a light shining towards him "A-Aoyama-kun!' y/n yelled it was aoyama who was hiding by a bush the mask of the villain fell as he spit out the balls the group ran to catch the balls till Midoriya felt a shot of pain in his arm which caused him to fall back Shoji caught the ball containing tokoyami. 

Y/n was going to catch the ball having Bakugo since todoroki went to check up of midoriya till it was grabbed she looked to see Dabi smirking at her she gritted her teeth, "That's sad Y/n.... Kanroji.... I doubt shoto todoroki could save you from anything." Dabi said y/n fell and hit her head on a rock.

"Confirm it now. Release this." Dabi commanded the magician went inside the portal but before snapping his fingers releasing both tokoyami and Bakugo from the balls, Dabi's hand grabbed Bakugo by the thorat.

"No Problem." he disappered into the portal dragging bakugo with him, "Kacchan!" "Bakugo!" Both Midoriya and Y/n ran to try and save him.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled, "Don't come,Deku!" he said as he vanished the portal closed, Midoriya fell as y/n tripped down again but she was in tears , "Bakugo-kun!" she yelled crying with blood coming from her head she cried tears really hard.

the forest was burning till Midoriya screamed so loudly Y/n was crying as Todoroki was comforting her she failed to save her classmate and friend even though he didn't admit she saw that they could be really good friends.

Uraraka and Asui ran to the group and saw how they were all either in fear or crying tears.

Emergency services came and helped the forty students out of all of them fiften were unconscious and in serious condition from the villains gas, and twelve others had major or minor injuries. Thirteen were uninjured. And one was missing.

Of the six pro heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head, and one lost a lot of blood and went missing. Meanwhile, on the villain side, three were caught red-handed and arrested Leaving those three behind, the other villains disappered without a trace.

Y/n was rushed to hosipital along with midoriya due to the injuries she had from helping Midoriya save kota from the villain that killed his parents.

Y/n was worried wondering if bakugo was safe she was going to save him but the more important part was dabi how did he knew her name was it from rengoku?