Chapter 44

"So,in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it,  and going to save Bakugo youselves?"  Ashido questioned.

"Yeah." Kirishima answered back.

"Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. They probably let him live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. Kirishima and I are going."  Todoroki said

"But don't you need help we can a-"  y/n was cut off by another outburst by Iida.

"Don't go overboard with your messing around!" Iida yelled, "Wait. Calm down." Shoji tried calming down Iida.

"I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki and Kanroji's frustration at having him stolen in front of their eyes. I'm frustated, too. But this situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?" Shoji stated.

"L-Lets leave this to All might... Mr Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too." Aoyama suggested, "Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though..." Tokoyami said

"But--"

"Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly no matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again that you'll break the rules those acts are the same as those of villains." the class is silent after hearing those words from Asui, suddenly the door opens which reveals the doctor.

"Sorry to interrupt it's time for Midoriya and Kanroji's exam" the doctor said, "Wh-Why don't we go? I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing,too." Sero suggested the whole class walked out of the two students room,

"Deku,Kanroji feel better soon." Uraraka said walking out of the room ,"Tell me how Hagakure and Jiro are feeling!" Y/n yelled.

"Thanks, all of you." Midoriya thanked the class suddenly Kirishima came towards the two, "We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we go, we go right away. Tonight. Since you two were seriously injured, I don't know if you can move and I don't know if Kanroji can do well, but we still wanted to invite you because you two are probably the most frustrated out of everyone. We'll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight." Kirishim said leaving the room.

"Save Bakugo I hope we do well for this." Y/n thought

When the exam was over the doctor gave y/n a note she opened it and read it was a letter from Kota.

"Dear Mrs Kanroji." 

"I'm sorry that I never spoke to you during the training camp."

 "Thank you for saving me even though you barely knew me."

"Please get better soon so I can thank you in person." 

"Kota." 

"Kota-kun! he's thanked me! I knew he was kind he was just so different!" Y/n thought hugging the letter as she squeals.

Yaoyorozu exited the hospital along with Midoriya and Y/n, "Yaoyorozu...What's your answer?" Kirishima asked

"I--" Yaoyorozu was cut off by Iida walking towards the group, "Iida..." Midoriya mumbled, "Why... Why did it have to be you guys of all people!?" Iida yelled, "The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons you three, who received amnesty with me Why are you to make the same mistake I did!?" Iida yelled, "Its too much!" he yelled in rage

"What are you talking about?" Kirishima asked walking to Iida but he was stopped by Todoroki

"We are still minors U.A. is in a bad position as it is Who will take responsibility for your actions? Do you understand!?" Iida questioned in rage, "Iida it's not like that We don't think it's okay to break the rules either--" Midoriya was cut off by Iida punching him in the face everyone's eyes widen in shock.