Chapter 26

Todoroki sends a fire towards Stain who dodges it, Stain dodges away, "From the right!" Midoriya yell, Todoroki sends fire towards Stain who moves out of the way.

"Ice and Flame, I'd like to see you dodge this! No one's ever told you, You're too focused on your Quirk You're being careless!" Stain runs towards Todoroki holding his katana to cut his left arm off.

"Todoroki-san!" Y/n yelled before Stain could cut off Todoroki's arm Iida kicks Stain's katana breaking it as Stain is pushed back.

"Iida-kun!" both Midoriya and Y/n yelled

"You got free?" Todoroki questioned looking at Iida, "That Quirk isn't as great as I thought."

"Todoroki, Midoriya, Kanroji this has nothing to do with you three, and I apologize." Iida said

"You're saying it again." Y/n said

"That's why I can't allow you three to bleed more than this!" Iida said looking at Satan whose hand is bleeding.

"It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance's sake A person's essence does not change so easily You will never be anything but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desires. You are a cancer to society that warps the idea of "heroes". Stain glares at Iida, "Someone must set you straight."

"You're an anachronistic fundamentalist Iida, don't listen to the logic of a murderer." Todoroki said to Iida

"No, he's right." Iida said, "I have no right to call myself a hero even so, I cannot give in, If I give in then Ingenium will die."

"Out of the question." Stain runs towards Iida, Todoroki pushes Iida out of the way and shoots fire towards Stain.

"Idoit! The hero killer is after me and that kid in white armor, right?" the hero yelled, "Don't fight back it'd be better if you ran away!"

"It doesn't look like he'll give me an opening to do that and he hurt someone I cared for, I'll make him pay." Todoroki sends ice towards Stain who cuts it as Todoroki sends flames towards him Iida tries to move but his radiator was broken due to the kick.

"Todoroki, can you regulate temperature?" Iida asked

"I'm not used to it with my left. Why?" Todoroki asked

"Freeze my legs!" Todoroki looks at Iida shock, "Without plugging up the exhausts!" Stain throws a dagger towards Todoroki but Iida got in the way and took the fall.

"Iida-kun/Iida-san!" Midoriya and Y/n yelled trying to go and save them, Stain throws a knife towards Iida's arm

"Iida--"

"Just do it! Hurry!" Iida yelled

"I can move." Y/n looked to see that she can move she turned to Midoriya, "Midoriya-kun can you move?" Y/n asked as Midoriya nodded

"Okay." Y/n takes out her sword as Midoriya charged up his quirk, Todoroki freezes Iida's legs as Iida uses his mouth to remove the knife out of his arms, Iida gets up and turns to Stain.

"Recipro Extend!"

"One for All Full Cowling!"

"Third Form: Catlove Shower!"

The three charge towards Stain who is falling down as he looks at them.

"If I just..."

"If I just..."

"If I just..."

"Have my leg."

"Have my fist."

"Have my Sword."