Chapter 45

the group were following the tracker and stopped as they saw the location, "This is the sport the receiver is showing." Yaoyorozu answered

"So that's their hideout it really looks like one!" Kirishima commented, "I don't know if it's their hideout or not, but from what I can see on the receiver, the villain has not left here on the past day." Yaoyorozu turned her attention to the group, "Also, just because that villain is here does not mean Bakugo is we are here with very little to go on." Yaoyorozu explained

"We don't have anyone who excels at sneaking around, like Jiro or Hagakure, with us if i think it's even the least bit dangerous, i will stop you immediately because i am your friend i will not hestiate to call the police, either."

"Thanks, Iida." Midoriya commented, "What can we do with what we have?" Midoriya asked

Midoriya began to mumble which caused Yaoyorozu, Y/n and Kirishima to mumbled as well.

the group was standing infront of a vending machine confused as to why their isn't any light inside the building, "There's no reaction even though we've gotten this close." Yaoyorozu mumbles.

"The lights aren't on, either. It doesn't look like anyone's in there." Kirishima says

"Mabye there's no one there." Y/n mumbled.

"To hide a tree, use the forest i guess they're hiding as an abadoned warehouse." Todoroki mumbles.

"Hey, what're ya doin, hostess?" Someone called out it was revealed to be two drunken men who were flirting with yaoyorozu and y/n todoroki pulled y/n away from the group of men.

"Let's get away from here now." todoroki coldly says

the group were now by a hiden alleyway now.

"There aren't many people walking by, but there are some." Todoroki says "We can't do anything to stand out what should we do?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

"Let's try going around to the back, no matter how little information we have on this place, it's all we got." Midoriya suggested.

the group were slowly moving by a wall next to the abadon warehouse.

"This is very narrow..." Yaoyorozu complained

"I think i'm gonna get stuck." Y/n said worried.

"We can't move until we know for sure it's safe." Midoriya said walking

"No one will see us here," Midoriya looks up to see a bar window, "and at that height we should be able to see inside,too!" he suggested.

"Will we be able to see anything in the darkness?" Todoroki questioned.

"I can make a night vision scope--"

"Don't worry i got it!" Y/n pulls out a night vision scope as kirishima does the same.

"Kanroji suggested that we brought some cause she felt like the area would be too dark to see." Kirishima said

"Okay Kanroji and Kirishima you two look through it Iida and I will carry you on our shoulders." Todoroki said

The two go on each boys shoulder Y/n on Todoroki and Kirishima's on Iida.

"What do you see?" Midoriya questioned.

"I can't see anything it's so dirty- Y/n caught off as her eyes widen almost making her fall off todoroki but he held a strong grip on her legs.

"Kanroji!? What did you see?" Todoroki questioned

"The back..." Kirishima says shaking y/n looks again to make sure she saw it probably but she was right it was nomu's it was a nomu factory.

"Hey look!" Y/n points to a truck being lift by a foot they look to see Mt Lady destroying the factory the gush of wind nearly making the teens fall.

the group had woken up after the wind from Mt Lady knocked them out they were wondering what was happening.

they looked to see some pro heroes and police officers holding the nomus hostage.

"the heroes were already moving way before we were!" Iida said

"Yay!" Y/n yelled jumping up and down.

the group began walking back seeing that everything was sorted out till they werre cut off by a mysterious voice.

"Sorry,Tiger. She's always had a Good Quirk it was the perfect opportunity, so I took it." The myserious voice called out.

"Are you with the League?" Gang questioned.

"After my body turned into this, I also depleted a lot of what I'd stocked up..." the myserious man walked out of the shadows best jeanist tied him up but Mt Lady thought it was an ordinary citizen till an explosion appeared making best jeanist let go of the man.

the explosion destroyed the whole buildings around which left the whole group of teen who were trying to escape eyes widen in fear and holding in themselves to not throw up due to the amount of dead bodies on the floor.

"Tomura Shigaraki started thinking and making decisions for himself i wish you wouldn't have gotten in his way." The voice says

"Now the, shall we do it?" All for one said