Chapter 3

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" Present mic bluntly asks the class who were confused as to why they were having normal classes.

"Everybody, heads up!" Present mic yells trying to get everyone energected, "Let's get this party started!"

"Kanroji you answer!" He yelled pointing to y/n, the girl immediately blushed and began stuttering present mic sighed and let yaoyorozu answer for her to which she did after the class continued Yaoyorozu patted her back to calm her down.

Y/n was happily eating with Todoroki she ate a total of 8 bowls she smiled while talking to Todoroki about her favorite food.

"Kanroji." he said the girl looked up at todoroki, he reached into his school bag and gave the girl a pair of green socks "Here." he said, "Huh? What is this?" she questioned covering her hand over her mouth at surprise by the gift she was given by todoroki.

"What do you mean by this, Todoroki?" she asked, "For you." he said turning the other way.

"Huh? For me?" she smiled happily and took the socks from Todoroki, "I'm so glad! I'll defintely treasure it." Y/n said smiling at the girl.

"You don't need to." Todoroki coldly said assuming she would hate the gift, "It's a shame." she said, "If they do tear i'll give you a new pair." Todoroki said, "Okay!" she said as she hugged the socks she didn't notice Todoroki who was hiding his blushing face.

It was the afternoon and everyone was in homeroom y/n was talking to uraraka and tsu while ashido was commenting on her hair.

suddenly a loud voice was heard.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All might yelled entering the room as everyone looks shocked.

"It's All might!"

"Wow, he is really is a teacher!"

"That's a costume from the Silver age, isn't it?"

"Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps."

"I teach Hero basic training, it is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero you'll take the most units of this subject let's get the right into it this is what we'll do today!" All might shows a card with the words "combat training!"

"And to go with that are these!" All might presses a button with 21 briefcases coming out of the wall.

"Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests before school started." All might explained

"After you change, gather in ground beta!"

"Yes,sir!"

They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies be fully aware from now on you are heroes!" All might yells looking at the class in their hero costumes.

"That's great, everyone you all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?" All might asked

Y/n's hero costume was similar to that of Yaoyorozu's except it was part of the demon slayer corps agency she wore a white haori and green socks that todoroki gifted her earlier, and carried her sword.

She was gushing over everyone's uniform that she didn't notice mineta looking at her chest but was quickly stopped when Todoroki glared at him hard almost as a warning he ran the other way Todorki walked to the girl and covered her chest with her haori.

"Cover yourself Kanroji you'll get cold." he said

"Now it's time for combat training!" All might yelled towards the class, "Sir this is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" Iida questioned.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All might said showing two fingers, "Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers actrocious villains appear indoors at higher rate, imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals in this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!" he quotes

"For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles." all might explained, "Without basic training?" Tsu questioned.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics however, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up." All might said the class then began asking the number one hero questions.

"How will wins and loses be determind?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?"

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape crazy?"

"I'll answer all your questions!" all might said, "Now listen here." All might says taking out a script book and opens it.

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout the heroes are trying to dispose of that the heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the alloted time the villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes." All might explains

All might holds a box saying "lots", "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots" he yells

"They're being decided so haphazardly?" Iida questions, "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so mabye that's why?" Midoriya questions, 'Wow! Midoriya really loves heroes he's so adorable!' y/n thought

"Let's do this quickly!" All might says as he chooses the teams.

Team A: Ochaco Uraraka , Y/n Kanroji  and Izuku Midoriya

Team B: Mezo Shoji  andShoto Todoroki 

Team C: Minoru Mineta and Momo Yaoyorozu

Team D: Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida

Team E: Mina Ashido and Yuga aoyama

Team F: Koji Koda and Rikido Sato

Team G: Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro

Team H: Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui

Team I: Mashinaro Ojiro and Toru Hagakure

Team J: Hanta Sero and Ejiro Kirishima

"Wow, it must be fate! I'm counting on you!" Uraraka said, "This is so exciting I can't wait to work with you Midoriya-kun!" Y/n yelled excitedly squealing happily.

All might put his hand into two boxes one saying Villain and Heroes he pulls out team D for villains and Team A for Heroes, meaning that Y/n, Midoriya and Uraraka were up against Bakugo and Iida.

Everyone else, head toward the monitor room. All might said as everyone started walking towards the monitor room leaving Team A and Team D.