Chapter 39

Y/n was next to mina and uraraka trying to start a fire but she couldn't that was till todoroki came and started a fire for them which the three girls started thanking him till y/n saw him smile, "Todoroki smile he's so cute!" she thought in her mind while blushing.

.

.

.

"Thanks for the food!"

After saying everyone immediately started eating Y/n was sitting by sero and kirishima eatting about her tenth bowl of curry as she saw how her classmates were enjoying the food, "Kanroji-chan, you eat a lot?" Ochaco asked y/n, "Yes. It's cause of my appetite I can eat at much as two sumo wrestlers." she explained, "It's almost as if you're trying to get a little bit fat." Sero said as y/n immediately covered her face in embarassement till Jirou punch Sero in the face as Momo was comforting the poor girl, "Apologize!' Jirou yelled.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized

.

.

.

Kota was standing by a hill looking at the stars till he heard a familiar voice, "You're hungry kota-kun?" he turned and saw y/n walking towards him carrying a bowl of curry.

"I thought that mabye you would want something to eat." she said

"No I'm fine." he said still sitting.

"Your parents..." y/n then trailed off.

"I'm sorry for your lost kota-kun." she said till kota's eyes widen.

"Did mandalay tell you?!" he shouted,"Sorry!" she screamed as she ran away leaving kota by himself.

.

.

.

It was the next day and after eating it was night as everyone was all excited as to what was happening.

"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next... " Pixiebob was cut off by the bakusquad got excited.

"it's time for the test of courage!"

"We're gonna test that!"

"Before that, it pains me to say this,  but the extra lesson group will be having class with me now."Aizawa said as they were all shocked and thought he was joking but he wasn't as he pulled them away.

"Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers.  Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring back with you." Pixiebob explained.

Y/n was paried up with Ojiro till she saw how midoriya was all by himself, "Poor Midoriya." she thought.

Suddenly Bakugou came and grabbed Ojiro's shoulder, "Hey, Tail! Switch with me!" He said ponting towards todoroki who was looking at y/n.

12 minutes later

Okay, the sixth team! Kanroji-kitty, Ojiro-Kitty, go!"

The two of them were walking through the forest terrified of the noises they were hearing.

"I'm scared, ojiro." Y/n told ojiro as she clinged onto him but he was half terrified of the glare todoroki gave him earlier.

"Don't worry Kanroji-san I'll protect you." he said trying to sound brave but he was rather terrifed.

While walking they suddenly smelled something, "Kanroji! cover your mouth!" he yelled as she covered her mouth to not breath in the air as ojiro grabbed her and jumped back.

When they made it back everyone was confused till they saw something burning.

"There's a fire at the mountain!"

"Why are there villains here!?" Ojiro screamed till y/n remembered leaving kota by the mountains.

"Kota-kun!"