Chapter 5

Y/n and Midoriya were both wheeled to the nurse office by robots she was unconsicous and badly Injured she was glad atleast that her socks weren't badly destroyed.

"Even if Todoroki-kun said he'll replace them I don't wanna waste the money he uses to buy me morre socks everytime." She thought

.

.

.

"The school year has just began, and he's already been in here three times! Why didn't you stop the fight when that sweet girl came in to protect him, All might?" Recovery girl said scolding All might as he was now in his normal form his hero costume being baggy.

in the two Hospital Beds Midoriya was passed out with Bandages on his arm while Y/n has bandages on her arm but she wasn't Injured too badly though. " I apologize, Recovery girl." All might apologized towards the old woman but that made her more inraged.

"What are you apologizing to me for? On top of his total exhaustion, he was here just yesterday and you brought that girl of rengoku. I can't treat them at once, I did first-aid treatment already, so after the IV is finished, we can only wait for their body to heal slowly overnight." Recovery said looking at the two, "Jeez, I know he's your favorite and that you passed on your powers to him, but that doesn't mean you should spoil him!"

"Eh?"

Both All might and Recovery Girl looked to see y/n who looked both confused and shocked at the same time, "O-Oh dear you awake!" Recovery said and went to check her Injuries.

"Y-Young Kanroji I am sure you have alot of questions about this..." All might trailed off, "Yes about Midoriya." she said, All might explained everything.

"Please don't tell anyone about this Young Kanroji." All might pleaded, "Don't worry All might your secret is safe with me." she said smiling brightly.

"Thank you young Kanroji."

Y/n turned to see Midoriya awake, "Midoriya-kun!" she yelled and gave him a hug, "K-Kanroj-chan." he blushed hard at the hug

.

.

.

The two were walking back to class while Midoriya both were upset about missing their afternoon classes midoriya had to return to the nurses office again.

The two open the door, "Oh Kanroji and Midoriya are here!" Kirishima yelled, "Good work!" he yelled as the group circled around them.

"Man, I don't know what you were saying during the match, but you were fired up especially Kanroji protecting you and all that stuff that's what a true woman is like!" Kirishima said

"I can't believe you two fought evenly with Bakugo, who was first in the entrance exam." Sero commented

"You did a good job dodging!" Ashido yelled

"You guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us had to give it our all,too." Sato commented

"You two were far from elegant, but--" Aoyama was blocked by Ashido who cheered happily.

Y/n went to Todoroki, "Todoroki-kun." she shyly said he turned to her, "Kanroji you acted like a hero but you badly injured." Todoroki commented, "I know I am sorry." she mumbled, Todoroki then hugged her, "T-Todoroki." she mumbled, "Shoto." he said

"H-Huh?" she questioned, "Call me shoto after all we're friends." he said

"Okay shoto-san." she said, "Thank you Kanroji." he said

"AWWWWW COUPLE GOALS!" Ashido yelled

"I see a future couple coming soon." Hagakure teased the two