Chapter 47

after the group has successfuly saved bakugo they were standing infront of the station, meanwhile bakugo was complaining that the group did not save him and were just a perfect escape route for him.

"I didn't want to get in All might's way." Bakugo mumbled

meanwhile the group were wondering if they did the right choice of leaving the number one hero to continue his fight with all for one.

the group were watching the fight and were all shaken in fear they were all terrified but they knew that with all might everything would be all right.

the group eyes widen minse midoriya seeing how all might looked a skinny like skelton man.

the whole crowd was terrified and all were shocked some were in tears the group turned to all of the citizens who were looking at the fight unfold.

"If you can't win, then who can?" 

"Even if he looks different, All might is All might,right?"

"Haven't you always been able to save us somehow?"

the crowd were now cheering for all might to win the fight against all for one, suddenly Midoriya, Bakugo and Y/n both yelled for all might to win the fight while midoriya and y/n were both in tears.

the crowd was crying for all might to win the fight and not give up.

the crowds eyes widen when looking at all for ones arm at how massive it gotten some were in fear others were disgusted by the look of it.

the fight was so graphic but however a huge explosion errupeted which caused the crowd to go quiet the smoked cleared revealing all might still standing but howeveer all for one on the ground passed out due to the attack just then all might rose his arm up as the crowd cheered glad that the number one hero was still alive.

the crowd cheered happily chanting all might glad that the number one hero still stood vitoriously.

it was beginning to become the earlier hours of the morning as the crowd cheered and all were happy y/n was crying as Midoriya was comforting the girl all might pointed towards the camera saying, "Next, it's your turn." he said