Chapter 4

"Now, let's start with the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!"All might yelled through the speaker as the training began.

The three enter through the window, "There are a lot of blind spots, so let's be careful." Midoriya quietly said as the three slowly hid behind a wall Midoriya saw that the no one was there as they began moving.

"This is so scary." Y/n though looking around just then Bakugo came, "Midoriya!" she yelled Bakugo threw an explosion but Midoriya moved both girls from him Midoriya's mask was burnt while Y/n was only burnt on the arm a little bit.

"Uraraka, Kanroji are you all right?"Midoriya asked the girls, "Yeah, thanks."Uraraka said, "Yeah, I am okay." Y/n said

"Deku? Kanroji?" Uraraka looked concern at the two, "Don't worry Uraraka I am fine." Y/n said, "It's just a stratch." Midoriya said Bakugo cleared the smoke.

"Come Deku, don't dodge." Bakugo said, "I figured you'd come for me first." Midoriya said standing up

"I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I am gonna get close!" Bakugo yelled running towards midoriya before he could use an explosion midoriya caught his arm.

"Wow, he's like a material arts master!" Uraraka yelled, "Go Midoriya!" Y/n cheered for him.

Midoriya flipped Bakugo on the floor as he hit himself, "Kacchan you usually start with a big right swing how much do you think i've been watching you?" Midoriya questioned

"I wrote an analysis for all the heroes i though were amazing in my notebook, in the notebook you blew up and threw away." Midoriya said.

"My "Deku" isn't always going to mean "useless"! kacchan, my "Deku" means "You can do it!" Midoriya yelled confidentaly.

Bakugo stood up and set small explosions, "Deku even though you're scared that's what I hate about you!" Bakugo yelled

Iida was heard talking on the ear piece Bakugo went towards it and talked back to Iida, "Just shut up and defend i'm really angry right now!" Bakugo cuts off communication after that.

Bakugo exploded himself towards Midoriya, "Uraraka,Kanroji go!" he yelled at the girls, "No! Midoriya I'll help you!"Y/n yelled

"This isn't your fight, pinky!" Bakugo yelled as he tired to kick Midoriya but midoriya grabbed his leg with the capturing tape.

"Looking away? You must be sure of yourself." Bakugo said till he looked to see that Midoriya caught his leg with the tape.

"He did it just like Aizawa-sensei." Y/n thought she went over to Midoriya, "Kanroji no!" Midoriya yelled the girl helped him as Bakugo swinged to explode at the two but they moved out of the way.

Y/n grabbed Midoriya by the arm and ran off, "Come back here,Deku! And you as well pinky face!"Bakugo yelled from distance.

"Hey! You tricked me, didn't you!?" Bakugo yelled, "Was it fun tricking me all this time?!" Bakugo yelled again as the two continued running.

"Huh?! You've got a flashy Quirk there , don't you?!" Bakugo yelled, "Flashy quirk? Midoriya what does he mean?" Y/n asked

"Try and get me with it!" Bakugo yelled, "Cause I'm better than you!" Bakugo yelled inraged

Midoriya and Y/n were now at 2F they were panting after running for a while, Midoriya was making sure that Bakugo hadn't followed them.

Y/n could hear the sound of Bakugo explosions as he tried looking for the two.

"Where are you?!" Bakugo yelled, "You damn nerd!" he yelled, "That pink haired girl can't keep you two hidden forever deku!" he yelled

"Deku! Kanroji!" Uraraka said through the ear piece, "Uraraka-chan." y/n said, "Uraraka! How's it going?" Midoriya asked

"Iida found me, sorry!" Uraraka aplogised, "Where are you?" Midoriya asked, "The middle of the fifth floor." Uraraka said, "Oh me and midoriya are above you right now we're on our way." y/n said as the two got up just then y/n turned to see Bakugo.

"They're loaded." Bakugo said referring to his grenades, "Kacchan." Midoriya mumbled, "Why won't you two use your Quirk? are you saying you can win even if you don't use it?" Bakugo questioned

"Are you underestimating me, Deku?" Bakugo questioned, "I'm not scared of you anymore!" Midoriya yelled

"With your stalking, you probably already know, but my quirk, explosion lete me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode." Bakugo explained his quirk as he loaded his grenades.

"If they made this the way I asked, then these gaulets will store the nitroglycerin inside them, and..."Bakugo pulls the handle about to use it when...

"Young Bakugo, stop! Are you trying to kill them!?" All might yelled through the speakers, "If I don't hit them, they won't die!" Bakugo yelled

"Bakugo pulls the trigger as a huge explosion comes towards the two "Midoriya!" Y/n yelled she covered him with her haori as the explosion hits her.

"Young lady! Young Kanroji!" All might yelled through the speaker the smoke cleared revealing a hole in the building the girl was laying on the ground her uniform at the back was burnt she was injured not too badly.

"Kanroji!" Midoriya yelled running towards the girl and picks her up, "Are you okay?" he asked

"I am fine Midoriya what about you?" she asked, "You covered me with your haori to protect me.

"Is that... even allowed?" Midoriya questioned, "Wow... the more that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast come on, use your qurik, Deku do it for pink girl here cause she got injured I'll force you to surrender even if you're at full strength.

"Oi,Oi, what's wrong,Deku?" Bakugo asked, "I didn't hit you just pink haired and she's still moving come and get me!" Bakugo yelled

"Uraraka, what's the situation?" Midoriya asked through the ear piece, "Ignoring me again?" Bakugo said as his eyes twitched, "I can't believe him!" Bakugo yelled

"Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, i'll stop the fight and you're team will lose." All might sternly said through the speaker.

"Huh?" Bakugo questioned, "To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting that is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains you will lose a lot of points for it!" All might yells

"Lets fight with our fists!" Bakugo yelled flying himself towards Midoriya y/n stood infronf of him, "K-Kanroji." Midoriya said, "Out of the way pinky!" Bakugo yelled, "No!" she yelled, "Keep an eye on his arms and make sure he doesn't hit midoriya!" she yelled in her mind.

"Third form: Catlove shower!"

She attacked Bakugo but he dodged it, "Midoriya!" she pushed him as she got exploded on the back which burnt her back badly.

"Kanroji!" Midoriya yelled, "I am okay." she said, "Look here I come it's your favorite swing!" Bakugo was about to grab Midoriya's arm till the girl moved Bakugo accidentally grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground.

"H-He's so aggressive keep a grip make sure to protect midoriya." she thought, "K-Kanroji-chan! let me help!" midoriya yelled, "It's fine midoriya." she said

"Why won't you use your Quirk?" Bakugo asked, "You just gonna let pinky here do all the work huh?" Bakugo jokingly questioned, "Are you underestimating me?!" Bakugo yelled as he launched himself towards Midoriya.

Midoriya went for the hit as an explosion happens and winds blow.

The smoke clears revealing whose arm was badly bruised and burnt, "K-Kanroji." Midoriya mumbled he had broken his arm, "I didn't want you injured midoriya." she falls down on the ground. 

"Hero team wins!" All might yells she passess out.