Chapter 43

The day after that as for y/n, she was brought to a hospital along with midoriya near the training camp immediately after the incident, for two days she had to stay inside since he injuries were serious but she stood by midoriya who was stll uncounsicous with bandages all over his arms due to the attacks he got from the villain that killed kota's parents she was going through social media information about the kidnapping of Bakugo and the attack of the training camp was all over the news.

Midoriya woke up and turned to see y/n, "K-Kanroji." he said, "Midoriya!" she ran and gave him a hug, "Oh Midoriya I was so worried about you!" she yelled crying tears, "W-What happened" he turned to see writing from his mother.

"Oh yeah your mother came she seemed really nice to me she told me to tell you to eat what she made and call her the sooner your awake." she said still hugging her friend, "Kota...I wonder if he's okay..." he said.

The door opened to reveal Kaminari standing there, "Oh,Midoriya,Kanroji you're awake!" he said reliefed, "Kaminari!" the colorful girl yelled, "Uh-wait kanroji to-" he was cut off by the girl giving him a hug which caused him to muffle cause his face was in his her chest the door revealed the whole class.

"I caused you trouble,Midoriya..." Tokoyami said, "No, I did,too..." midoriya said, "Ehh? where's the rest?" y/n questioned Todoroki removed kaminari's face from the girl chest and patted her back seeing she was worried about her classmates.

"No, Jiro and Hagakure are still uncounscious from the villain's gas And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hopitalized here Apparently she gained consciousness yesterday So everyone but those three came..."Iida looked down.

"Sixteen of us..." Uraraka trailed off, "Because Bakugo's not here." Todoroki said coldly which caused the class to argue with him not to say that Midoriya's eyes light up as he remembered what happened.

"All might said, "I can't save the people I can't reach." That's why he will always save those he can reach I... was in a place where I could reach... I had to save him... That's what my Quirk is for... it's exactly like what Mr. Aizawa said to me. My body... wouldn't move... it was all I could do to save Kota... I couldn't save someone right in front of me... " Midoriya began tearing up.

"Then let's go save bakugo." y/n said the whole class turned to her after she said those words, "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday,too."

Flashback

"Todoroki, why are you here?" Kirishima asked, "What about you?" Todrooki asked.

"I... well... I couldn't just sit still at home... and..." Kirishima trailed off, "I see. Me neither," Todoroki answered back.

On their way to Midoriya and Y/n room, they saw All might and a police officar talking to Yaoyorozu.

"With the help of Awase from Class B, I attached a tracking device to one of the villains. This device will receive a signal. Please use it for your investigation." Yaoyorozu gave the device to All might.

"Before, Aizawa said you lacked the judgement to make quick decisions You have grown so much! Thank you, Young Yaoyorozu!" All might thanked her

"With a classmate in danger... it is frustating to only be able to help in this way..." Yaoyorozu mumbled

"That feelings is proof that you are worthy of being a hero." All might answered, "Please leave the rest to us!"

Flashback ended

"Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?" Iida asked

"What if it does?" Todoroki answered back Iida gritted his teeth in rage, "It is as All might said!" Iida yelled, "It is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for us to act,you idotis!" He yelled, "Iida!" y/n tried to run and calm her class president down but todoroki stopped her.

"We know that!" Kirishima yelled, "But, I couldn't do anything! After I heard that my friend was being targeted! I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything! If I don't do anything now, i won't be a hero or a man anymore!" Kirishima yelled.

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital. Calm down." Kaminari tried to calm the inraged boy "it's fine to feel strongly about things, but this time--

"Iida is correct." Asui said

"Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that. But!" He pointed to both the two students who were injuried during the attack.

"Hey,Midoriya, your hand can still reach! and Kanroji you cared for bakugo! We can go save him!"