Chapter 1: Welcome Home!!

So the start of a wonderful new adventure for Crystal and the members of Fairy Tail!

The portal popped us out in the forest outside of Magnolia.

"Crystal, did you mean everything you said back there?" Wendy asked.

"Yes I did. Dragons have spent so long fearing humans that they forget they are going to be erased from the world soon." I said frowning.

"Is that why your mother was so harsh in your banishment?" Erza asked.

"She's just scared... she already lost her mate to humans, she didn't want to lose her daughters too." I explained, thunder rolled overhead. "We should get home before-"

Too late.

The rain started pouring down on us.

"RUN!" Lucy said running towards Magnolia. I grinned and rushed after her as this became a race to everyone.

The city streets were empty as we raced through and into the crowded guildhall.

"You're back!" Mira said looking at all of us.

"Yeah and we brought a certain someone home with us." Gray said pushing me forward.

"I'm sorry I left and for everything I said it was a horrible thing to do and I hope you can all forgive me." I said looking down at my feet.

"Crystal, you have been a member of this guild for a long time, you are always welcome here." I heard Master Makarov say and all of the guild members cheering.

"Thank you, Master." Mira hugged me.

"Welcome home." I smiled hugging her back.

"This calls for a celebration my children!" Master proclaimed.

We all cheered and began partying. I danced with Natsu, Lucy, Juvia and Gray. The music so loud and the whole place smelling like sweat and booze.

"Hey Crystal?! Someone's looking at you!" Lucy yelled over the music, signaling towards the bar.

I looked over and locked eyes with Sting.

"I'll be back!" I yelled to them then made my way through the crowd of dancing and drinking wizards.

When I got to him he looked really nervous.

"Hey..." I said lightly.

"Hey..." We both looked at each other.

"I'm really sorry!!" We both said at the same time.

"Wait why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I hurt you numerous times and I shouldn't have, plus when I said I kissed you to see your reaction it was a lie. I really like you..." I touched his cheek.

"Really?" He grabbed my hand.

"Yes, with all my heart." I smiled.

"You know since the day I met you I thought you were special. I know Natsu and them must have told you that I had a boyfriend while I was there, but he wanted me to choose between him and my friends. I can imagine you know who I chose." He grinned and pulled me into his lap.

"Then can I ask you to be my girlfriend?" I put my head against his shoulder.

"Yes you may and my answer will be yes." He kissed me gently and smiled.

"Welcome home, Crystal."

AWWWWWWWWWW CUTE CRYING MOMENT!!!!