Chapter 12: Gray VS. Juvia

The Ice Make Wizard vs. The Rain Woman!!!

Gray's POV

So I had to fight the girl who was obsessed with me, but to be honest I didn't mind that much, Juvia was looking beautiful today.

Beautiful?! Stop Gray focus on the match!

"Gray my love you'll have to forgive me." She said walking on to the battlefield.

"Alright then..." I said and Crystal nodded at us to start.

"Ice-make Hammer!" A hammer of ice appeared in my hands and I slammed it down over Juvia, but she turned into water and dodged it.

"Forgive me, my love. Water Lock!" Water appeared around my head and I struggled for breath. I quickly froze the water and broke it.

"Ice-make Spear!" Spears headed straight for her and she actually took it. "Juvia?!" I called out.

"Gray my love, you are stronger than everyone in the guild so that is why I must let you win. I hope you win the entire tournament, I'll be cheering you on my love." I ran to her side.

"Why would you do that? You're just as strong!" She blushed as I touched her cheek.

"Because you deserve to win this tournament."

"So do you." I said and pulled her into me.

"Gray..." I hugged her tightly.

I really do like her... I always hated the feeling I got when I was around her, but that was just because I didn't understand it. I love Juvia.

"Juvia... I... um..."

"Yes Gray?"

"I... I..."

"Okay I'm ending this match in a draw!" Crystal called and I sighed.

"Nevermind I'll tell you another time." I said getting up and walking away.

"HEY MASTER I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME I DIDNT HAVE TO FIGHT?! WHY AM I FIGHTING GUILDARTS?!" I heard Crystal yell.

So she was going up against Guildarts, that's going to be interesting.